PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Via Joystiq
http://playstation.joystiq.com/2010/03/04/north-star-musou-video-introduces-games-cast/
North Star Musou video introduces game's cast

This trailer is waaaaay to dramatic, they can't be serious
eek.gif
laugh.gif

wow that new socom is gonna be badass and wayyy better than confrontation (that i wasted my money on)

single player campaign FTW

Originally Posted by datruth92803

who wants it in the show?

Ill take u up on that, i work 12's on the weekend so it wont be this weekend.So id say in a week we can get it poppin gotta get my skills up.

Originally Posted by ArsnalJ23

I'm not going to try to argue this, because it will fall on deaf ears but:

MGS4 > GTAIV... however, stop trying to say GTAIV wasn't a hell of a game. It was. Most people were just spoiled by San Andreas and because of that, you discount the quality of IV.

That is all.
Heavy Rain  > GTA IV < White Knight Chronicles

i'm in love with heavy rain

i can totally understand how some people will hate it. i don't even think videogame is the right term for it. but i'm very happy with the game. tons of stuff to keep me interested. this is like the first time i have ever looked at bonus materials on a videogame. I actually have empathy for the characters. that is rarely done in the videogame world

Originally Posted by DubA169

i can totally understand how some people will hate it. i don't even think videogame is the right term for it. but i'm very happy with the game. tons of stuff to keep me interested. this is like the first time i have ever looked at bonus materials on a videogame. I actually have empathy for the characters. that is rarely done in the videogame world
I'm 3 trophies away from getting the platinum trophy for this game. Right now I'm downloading Heavy Rain Chronicle One- The Taxidermist.

Pre-ordered my copies of FFXIII and GOWIII lol late for a pre-order? yessir but rogers never lets me down hahaha

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by toine2983

Still no MLB the Show Demo.
frown.gif

i dont think theres supposed to be one, youre gonna have to go to best buy to try it out

No Best Buys where I live, I'll have to wait til next week (hopefully) to finally play it.

Notorious 858 wrote:
Originally Posted by DubA169

I'm 3 trophies away from getting the platinum trophy for this game. Right now I'm downloading Heavy Rain Chronicle One- The Taxidermist.

Damn you put in work on this game Notorious. I started downloading the Taxidermist DLC but haven't finish it. Looking forward to playing it tommorrow.

^my hand is itchin to look at the firts 10 min. but imma just chill...

i thought there were 2 games announced by sony thurs.

[h1]Report: FFXIII On 360 "Isn't Anywhere Near As Impressive" As PS3 Version[/h1]
The obsessives over at Digital Foundry, who do this kind of thing for a living, have compared the Xbox 360 and PS3 versions of Final Fantasy XIII in agonising detail. The results? Not so good for 360 owners.

While acknowledging that the most important thing - that game itself is the same (of course) - and that in some instances cinematic sequences are better than expected, in many other areas the 360 version "isn't anywhere near as impressive as it is on PlayStation 3".

Making things worse is DF's assertion that it didn't have to be this way; that much of the 360 version's (relatively) poor performance in CGI sequences is down to "amateurish" video encoding on the part of Square Enix, with around 1GB of storage space left unused on two of the game's three discs that could have been put to work improving the look of the game's cutscenes.

Things aren't all bad for the 360 version. Digital Foundry notes that the game's framerate is consistently smoother on Microsoft's console, the 360 better able to stick to the game's target of 30 frames per second than the PS3.

Words can of course only describe so much, so for the full details on the breakdown and a big collection of comparative galleries and in-game clips, hit the link below.
Face-Off: Final Fantasy XIII [Eurogamer]

from kotaku

Made an error.  But I don't see why they are rereleasing MW1 maps.  If the 360 gets a 1 month exclusivity on MW1 maps then. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

I can't beleive SOCOM was the announcement.  What the hell do we need another one of those games for?  I would have flipped for a new Syphon Filter!

I been going hard on Heavy Rain the last few nights.  I think I'm getting close to the end.  The game definitely has its crazy parts, but it also has its boring parts.  Also, I'm not sure its as much a game as it is just a story.  Either way, for the most part, if you look at it for what it is, I think its cool so far.  It has dowloadable content already?

theprocessof belief: you need an ipod touch....they put up Final Fantasy I and II as downloadable games.

Anyone with YLOD fix it themselves? 

My roommate's 60gb had it a month ago, after giving him endless crap my 40gb came down with it.  Karma smh.

There's no way in hell I'm paying sony to fix their own cotdamn problem.  Any suggestions or links to fixes?

HOVKid wrote:

theprocessof belief: you need an ipod touch....they put up Final Fantasy I and II as downloadable games.

laugh.gif
 I was actually thinking about this. However, I have both I and II on PSP, as well as the re-release on Playstation.

If I end up getting an iPod for an MP3 player, I would definitely grab both though.

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

smh.gif
maps for mwf2 are super trash they should of dropped these in any combination with those new maps

strikelogo.jpg
pipelinelogo.jpg

crossfirelogo.jpg
backlotlogo.jpg
eek.gif
need this map pack like yesterday.

Those 4 maps along with damnit what is the name of the other one, with the wall you could crawl under and the 2 turrents on opposite ends of the map, those 5 maps were my favourite in MW1.

Seriously I am not as in love with MW2 as I was with MW1. Boo on you IW

airchucknorris go on youtube and look for how to fix the ylod...its the blow dryer trick.....it works, i did it

Back
Top Bottom