PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by youngmoney

oh *@+% my ps3 wont read discs anymore? any quick fixes...

mother +%$!@$

quick fix is to buy a new PS3
grin.gif

lol...just copped a slim...

i tried everything and nothing worked...oh well

mother +%$!@$

grin.gif

I believe Sony has a year warranty on all their products....call the customer service number on the box. 

mother +%$!@$

grin.gif

I believe Sony has a year warranty on all their products....call the customer service number on the box. 

it was over a year

log on to the psn, buy the 2 year extended warranty from the PS store, send it in for free without having to pay around $150.
pimp.gif

There has to be a Gran Tourismo 5 Bundle coming out, no? That would be my best bet on the next bundle...outside of the Move bundle, which was just released.

Or wait for the holiday season...there are always bundles going around and places like Target, Costco, Best Buy, etc.

Just did a quick search and this is just unfair 
frown.gif

Not only do they get a better Collectors Edition with a model of the Mercedes SLR overseas only....Japan gets a special PS3. 

[h1]Gran Turismo 5 Gets a Titanium Blue Bundle in Japan[/h1][h2]Sony readying special hardware bundle for Japanese buyers.[/h2][h2]August 18, 2010[/h2]

by Anoop Gantayat
http://media.ign.com/ign/..._button/follow_btn.png); background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: initial; width: 88px; background-position: initial initial; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">

LATEST IMAGES

View all 325 images »
LATEST VIDEOS
View all 20 videos »

Gran Turismo 5's long awaited release is, expectedly, an international event, with the game set to arrive simultaneously throughout the world. 

In Japan, the exact date, announced today by Sony Computer Entertainment, is November 3. The game will carry a 7,980 yen price point in its home territory. Yes, that's over 90 bucks, but it's actually cheaper than some other high profile PS3 games. 

Sony is readying a couple of sweet bonuses for gamers in Japan. First up is a first print run limited edition that will include a 300 page booklet and a download code for five "stealth" cars. The game's initial print run will be in the form of this limited edition. After supplies have run out, the game will be sold in standard form. Both versions carry the same price. 

While the limited edition is similar to versions that are being made availbale overseas, here's an exclusive version for gamers in Japan. Sony will be giving GT5 a special hardware bundle. The 35,980 yen bundle includes a 160 gigabyte PS3 and a copy of the GT5 limited edition. The system and included Dual Shock 3 are a special Titanium Blue color. 

There's no word yet on a possible release outside of Japan for this special PS3 system, but we'd suggest not holding your breath.

Anybody getting Deadrising 2? I never played the first one or know anything about it really but the game looks pretty fun

call me late or whatever ...but Scott Pilgrim vs The world for PSN is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
...the music is also dope as hell....one of the best video game soundtrack IMO 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

Anybody getting Deadrising 2? I never played the first one or know anything about it really but the game looks pretty fun

I want it... but I dont know how long the lasting appeal would be. I'll probably open a Gamefly account and rent it.

I'm now allowed to say we have the PSP2.

I'm not allowed to comment on the system but it is a SIGNIFICANT upgrade from the PSP and will have much better multimedia functionality. 

nah i feel you not worth it. Have you seen any prototype/rendering pics close enough to the real thing?

with devs just getting the kits, probably e3 or maybe even a side-gdc conference like they did this year

i hate seeing psp stuff at e3 
mad.gif
, im glad they only did like 10-15 this past e3

Back
Top Bottom