PS3|VITA Thread: Vita $249 | PS3 BF3 Tonight PG727 | Black Ops 3rd Map Pack PG726 | Dust514 PG723

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

that dc beta takes way too long....smh

+1
before i went to be i had 55 seconds left, 8 hours later still had 55 seconds left. I turned off the consoles

will try again tonight

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by FullTech

Two Worlds II-Jan.4th
Lost Planet 2 & Mass Effect 2-Jan. 18th
Marvel Vs Capcom 3-Feb.15th
Killzone 3 & Bulletstorm-Feb.22nd
Dragon Age 2-Mar.8th

Hope this helps...
wink.gif
It already came out fam, I have it.

i bet he means dead space 2
also i just got mgs2 and mgs3 subsistence. series is
pimp.gif
i wish twin snakes came out for ps2. or an HD remake would be 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by FullTech

Two Worlds II-Jan.4th
Lost Planet 2 & Mass Effect 2-Jan. 18th
Marvel Vs Capcom 3-Feb.15th
Killzone 3 & Bulletstorm-Feb.22nd
Dragon Age 2-Mar.8th

Hope this helps...
wink.gif
It already came out fam, I have it.
#!!* is a collectors edition, you and 8 other people bought it. Hold on to it, might be worth some money some day.

[h1]Gran Turismo 5's standard cars could get premium upgrade
[/h1]

authorpoint.gif
4 hours ago - 11:20 AM on 12.15.2010   |   Dale North
[table][tr][td] [/td][/tr][tr][td]
[table][tr][td]
[/td][td]
[/td][td]
#Gran Turismo#PS3
[/td][/tr][/table]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Why...why didn't you do that in the first place, Polyphony Digital? Did you run out of time? No, that can't be it.

Before I start ranting, an upgrade of Gran Turismo 5's standard cars to premium models is not yet confirmed, but Polyphony Digital's Kasunori Yamauchi has mentioned the idea. In a Famitsu interview, Yamauchi said that there are plans to upgrade the standard cars to the high level of detail that the game's premium models feature.

As CVG says, we're not sure if this means all cars or just a few. I hope they redo all the cars. Some of them look assy in comparison. I feel like redoing all the cars would be a lot of wasted energy that they could have spent on making GT6, though. While I'd like all the cars to look their best, it's not like any of them look terrible, and the game would not be any more fun with these touch-ups.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

wat is playstation plus?
You pay 50 bucks and get deals on the Playstation Store for a year, as well as some exclusive stuff.
Sony's way of trying to get that Microsoft money. 
laugh.gif

Just got one and why is it so hard to connect this *%$!$!# thing to the internet?
All the answers on Google don't help. When it did work for a few mins. the house phone wasn't working?!

This is crazy
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Originally Posted by NobleKane

wat is playstation plus?
You pay 50 bucks and get deals on the Playstation Store for a year, as well as some exclusive stuff.
Sony's way of trying to get that Microsoft money. 
laugh.gif
its actually 15 months, its been looking really good lately with killzone 3 beta and dc beta + the free games and game discounts they give...thinking of getting a 3 month or probably just spring for the year soon 

for those who dont have a ps3 yet or want to upgrade to the slim, walmart has a 1 day sale going on now buy a ps3 get 100 dollar gift card. also amazon has matched that with a 100 dollar store credit aswell

How long does it take to beat UC1 and 2?

I've watched my brother play them and kinda know the stories, but not all the detail.

Should I even bother playing it?

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

FF vs. XIII updates anyone?

I would not expect it in the U.S. for 2011 so there's nothing to speak of. You'll get a new look at it during the square event in a month as well as the official announcement of FF 13-2.

Alright so I just jumped on that Amazon deal... Any recommendations for games? No GT5 / MGS4 / Heavy Rain, I bought those all already for when I played on my brother's PS3.

I know I need to pick up Uncharted 1/2, what else?

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Alright so I just jumped on that Amazon deal... Any recommendations for games? No GT5 / MGS4 / Heavy Rain, I bought those all already for when I played on my brother's PS3.

if we're talking ps3 exclusives
God of War 3
God of War collection(there's a package out there that includes a controller)
I found infamous enjoyable but can't speak for everyone

if we're talking any game
throw red dead redemption in there... there's a sale going on somewhere $48 for the game including undead dlc

Originally Posted by eteam o2

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

if we're talking ps3 exclusives
God of War 3
God of War collection(there's a package out there that includes a controller)
I found infamous enjoyable but can't speak for everyone

if we're talking any game
throw red dead redemption in there... there's a sale going on somewhere $48 for the game including undead dlc

Forgot to mention i already have gow 1/2/3. And yeah, only PS3 exclusives or multiplat that are better on PS3. I have RDR on xbox.

Originally Posted by derrty6232

How long does it take to beat UC1 and 2?

I've watched my brother play them and kinda know the stories, but not all the detail.

Should I even bother playing it?

Yes, they are definately worth it.

They both take around 10-12 hours, depending on difficulty.

1 is great, 2 is amazing. The multiplayer is 2 is alot of fun as well. And you can probably pick up both for the price of one.

Also, pretty easy trophies, if you care.

Picked up Nier for $7.99 today, along with NBA Jam.
pimp.gif

Im going to get NBA Jam later today as Christmas gift for a kid.
Let me know if its any good, so i can get it for myself.

Originally Posted by piNoy805jAys

Picked up Nier for $7.99 today, along with NBA Jam.
pimp.gif
damn why so cheap? where from?
I got it from EBGames... I think they are price matching another store. It was a used copy, though.
Many people i know love the soundtrack for Nier. Please let me know what you think.

Nice. I will for sure.

Back
Top Bottom