PSA: Fear Factor's Pulled Donkey Stunt Surfaces On Danish TV...Vid for the Curious

Originally Posted by IHaveMyOwnOpinion

Women no longer have an excuse for not swallowing.

**Correction. The girl on the left has no excuse for swallowing.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the dudes drank that stuff for nothing.

and lol @ the girl in pink saying she didn't expect it to taste like that. liar.

Oh wow, THANK YOU. The two guys in this are teachers @ my school, I didn't think they'd ever release this. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

the brunette chick called in to a radio station to talk about it and said the semen tasted like hay and she puked into her glass then drank the puke, but idk... i'm not buying her story
laugh.gif

i'm guessing it was fake sauce, like the stuff they use in adult movies.

i won't believe it unless it's pouring straight from the tap.

Their boyfriends and husbands will suffer for this. None of these women will swallow again...smh

At Nako: I don't see how you think this is fake. I've seen the contestants complete worse tasks, such as eating live spiders.

Originally Posted by Nako XL

the brunette chick called in to a radio station to talk about it and said the semen tasted like hay and she puked into her glass then drank the puke, but idk... i'm not buying her story
laugh.gif

i'm guessing it was fake sauce, like the stuff they use in adult movies.

i won't believe it unless it's pouring straight from the tap.
so you wana see them give the donkey a handjob?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Oh wow, THANK YOU. The two guys in this are teachers @ my school, I didn't think they'd ever release this. 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If I was you and you was telling the truth, I'd get a t-shirt made with a pic of them drinking donkey skeet and wear it to school.

Originally Posted by SuprDuperFly

Vid pulled. Now you got me curious.
eyes.gif

picture 2 20 oz beer steins filled with donkey squizz, and two more filled with donkey pizz, successfully being drank by chicks (in front of said donkey)

then picture Joe Rogan cheering them on like its the last 100 meters of the tour de france.

..wait..actually don't picture any of it, was NOT crackin
sick.gif
laugh.gif

u can find the video if you just GOOGLE IT...

if you dont know how to google now a days HANG IT UP....

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

Originally Posted by DUB 253

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
If I was you and you was telling the truth, I'd get a t-shirt made with a pic of them drinking donkey skeet and wear it to school.
Man, they're proud of that $%**, they don't care. Takes all the fun out of it
laugh.gif

I'll just leave these here...

http://www.facebook.com/RyanBittorf

http://www.facebook.com/dcbittorf

Back
Top Bottom