PSNY x Air Jordan 12

I don't, however, think resell is going to be nearly as high as some people are expecting. I just don't think people are dropping those outrageous numbers on shoes anymore, especially not Jordans...limited or not.

who knows.....until it goes down

what are the numbers on these? i love the 1s and PSNY AJ1s were an easy pass for me, did not care.

Prices surely won't be too too high on resell 12's aren't popular like that anyway most of the resellers go for the 1's or 11's I'll throw an exception for the 10's because of the OVO joints

Prices surely won't be too too high on resell 12's aren't popular like that anyway most of the resellers go for the 1's or 11's I'll throw an exception for the 10's because of the OVO joints
laugh.gif
**** gon be high i don't know why yall thinking otherwise.

don't see why these would be 300 when the 9s are exactly the same and still in stores

hopefully the price is just a rumor

Good. let everyone go for the 72-10s. I want these.

My boo, A. Felix, made them look so sexy.

the nyc 1s were not a ps collab but they had a similar design. the psny 1 has ps ny across the back while the nyc 1s have 23 ny across the back. the psny 1 also has psny branding. they only released i beleive 30 pairs of those.

50 pairs. But I can't really say I agree with you 100% because the NYC 1s were just simply the "retail releaase" version of the F&F release PSNY 1s. So one was the public version and one was the F&F release but both were designed by PSNY.

US only worth copping off of, I'm in a tax free state so 300$ is what it'll be for me

Custom fees though if you cop off the EU 
sick.gif

US only worth copping off of, I'm in a tax free state so 300$ is what it'll be for me

Custom fees though if you cop off the EU 
sick.gif
Jersey?

I be tight when i be getting hit up for tax ; like i dont use roads and go to public schools 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom