PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Why are people comparing Anthracite 9s to these? This is a 12. The 12 is more beloved than a Jordan 9.

Cause they apparently can't tell the difference between a 12 and a 9 or suede an what ever that garbage the 9s are made of. The 9s are terrible material wise the shoe it's self will lose shape with lite wear there just awful for so many reasons. These 12s are dope af

Back in the day people were looked down upon finding out they went to public school...

Now people want "Public School" across their chest :rofl:

Last edited:
whats the difference between the 2 hoodies? i can only see pictures for one of them. the black is one of 150. the other is one of 200.

They forgot to post the hat... lol

Product page is live but they haven't loaded inventory yet. 

Why are people comparing Anthracite 9s to these? This is a 12. The 12 is more beloved than a Jordan 9.
9s are *** to me some may not agree. I don't want them even if drake wearing them , and I hear a lot of people saying they get squeaky quick. 12s on the other hand especially in a monochrome colorway like this
nthat.gif
copping for sure...

I found out why people are eating it up tho!
  • Limited edition hoodie as part of the Jordan X Public School capsule collection
  • Available exclusively on our website
  • 1 of 150
They'll be OOS by the AM

Last edited:
Wow.

That hoodie is terrible.

I understand they wanna go with a simplistic design but damn....... they could have come up with something a hell of a lot better than that! :x

Back
Top Bottom