PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Anyone can send to FC though so their clientele could be anyones... with a fee of course. 
I do not resell though so I don't know what all is involved. I just buy what I want in my size only at retail.
If I ever miss out then I don't buy. 
I'm talking about the people who buy from Flight Club. They get the buyers with loads of cash. High profile.
Who's shoes do you think FC customers are buying? FC isn't a teir zero sneaker store. They get all of their shoes from a typical reseller.  You pay FC a fee for them to be the middle man and their high profile customers to buy your shoes. 

Last edited:
Who's shoes do you think FC customers are buying? FC isn't a teir zero sneaker store. They get all of their shoes from a typical reseller.  You pay FC a fee for them to be the middle man and their high profile customers to buy your shoes. 

I know exactly how it works. My point is their prices are higher bcuz they HAVE the people to buy their high prices. A regular Joe can't command their high prices and that's why they have to sell them lower on their own. It's not difficult to understand.

I know exactly how it works. My point is their prices are higher bcuz they HAVE the people to buy their high prices. A regular Joe can't command their high prices and that's why they have to sell them lower on their own. It's not difficult to understand.
I understand what your saying, but anyone can send shoes to FC. That is my point. So their (Flight Club) clientele can be anyones as long as their willing to pay the price. 

I understand what your saying, but anyone can send shoes to FC. That is my point. So their (Flight Club) clientele can be anyones as long as their willing to pay the price. 

I'm not talking about sending shoes. I'm talking about their high prices and they have the buyers. A guy on Twitter or Facebook doesn't unless he is well established.

FC gets their high 20% cut.

Last edited:

All valid points. One cannot deny though that FC sets their price and it trickles down to individual resellers. Whatever the price FC set a reseller uses as a benchmark whether it charges $50-$100 below FC prices. And that lower range will move in conjunction with FC price increase or decreases.

Hoping prices stay high

:pimp:

I'm such an ******* :lol:
I hope you never win another limited release again. You don't wanna pay resale for shoes you want but yet you wanna bend people over when you get lucky.

Ruthless bro , ruthless :nthat: :lol:

But I pay resale on all my kicks....

How you think I got 3 pairs of Breds and 2 royals? I sure as hell didn't get them for retail

Plus keep in mind I paid $400 AND $365 for my SBB

ain't nothing wrong with what I'm doing on one pair of shoes lol

do you think they will go in price iam not a reseller i just like buying limited shoes do you know how much they produce

The hype hasn't hit 12's yet. Just wait till all the 12's drop in 2016. If your interested in flipping them hold on to them for a few months. If your looking to buy them, get then next week. 

These 12s are my favorite release of the year. They are right under my white cement 3s as my favorite pair

maplkwak maplkwak [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]your pics are making wanna keep mine now [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom