PSNY x Air Jordan 12

Managed to get my size of a guy from ebay who lives in my city, only paid £10 over retail! Don't think he could sell them.
These feel so much better than the boats I already have (size 13s). One of my favourite kicks of the year.
dude u bought those from was either extremely desperate for cash or them joints stolen.

dude u bought those from was either extremely desperate for cash or them joints stolen.

Lol there just not selling good here, first week they sold good but now no one really wants them.
I got the original receipt from nike as well, was a bit worried they were fake so I took my other pair with me to compare. Didn't need to take them out I could tell they were legit straight away.
He had a 10 US as well (mines 9) don't know how he managed to get both them sizes when all i could get was a size 13.

Just wish the hat was the same color, don't understand why it's a different shade of gray.

Missed out and I had to pay the piper (low 5's) think i got a good deal for now.

Question i read back in this thread about someone using Never Wet on thier 12's. Was wondering if anyone has plans of using CREP??? I did some research on the Jason Markk Repel but saw some reviews of spotting..

I used Crep. Worked fine. No spotting or any issues.

Trying to flex the Skin's too I see.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Managed to get my size of a guy from ebay who lives in my city, only paid £10 over retail! Don't think he could sell them.
These feel so much better than the boats I already have (size 13s). One of my favourite kicks of the year.
The COME UP 

Tried mine on yesterday, definitely should of went half a size down. I will wear them with force fields so should be cool and doubt I could of found a 8.5.
Anyone also notice how squeaky they are? Think it's the lining inside the shoe, the leather really does squeak. Hopefully will stop after a few wears.

Tried mine on yesterday, definitely should of went half a size down. I will wear them with force fields so should be cool and doubt I could of found a 8.5.
Anyone also notice how squeaky they are? Think it's the lining inside the shoe, the leather really does squeak. Hopefully will stop after a few wears.

Mine haven't squeaked a bit

Glad I went a half size down.

It's crazy that something with this simple of a color way could look so sick. That's why I love the sneaker game. Truly another extension of art.

Unfortunately, we have entered a time in the sneaker game where we are paying that "fine art" price for kicks. **** is hard out here for a pimp, haha.

Unfortunately, we have entered a time in the sneaker game where we are paying that "fine art" price for kicks. **** is hard out here for a pimp, haha.
bruh. too real. got in at $540 shipped, and felt like i won. -_- what part of the game...

ah well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom