PSNY x Air Jordan 12

yup some people like ferraris some people like honda civics...
More like a Enzo vs a FXX, same body, different build, of course the quality of the PSNY's is better but just saying for some the classic black and white combo look of the Masters does it for them.

Sorry to ask a question thats probably been answered a few times already but how do these run? TTS or a half size big?

Not sure about yaw, but in the DMV, if yaw think the masters hype was real, the pink GS 12 hype is REAL. Presales flying left and right for almost $300, tickets and raflles had huge turnouts...

Wildly unexpected... masters hype caught me off guard but the hype on these is unreal... And the tiny beast in me low key wants em lol....

Not sure about yaw, but in the DMV, if yaw think the masters hype was real, the pink GS 12 hype is REAL. Presales flying left and right for almost $300, tickets and raflles had huge turnouts...

Wildly unexpected... masters hype caught me off guard but the hype on these is unreal... And the tiny beast in me low key wants em lol....
Stopped by kids FTL yesterday to ask about them and the raffle and they said only a couple people actually signed up and had little interest.

lol, you want me to ship you a few pairs over from nyc?

Thanks gents, gonna hold off for NDC since i have a 20% Disco code im trying to use... $112 + tax is hard to say no to...

I have a size 10.5 .. I haven't even tried on .. Now am worry from what I Been reading I should of sized down .. Even tho I have wide feet .. I may try them out today to see if it's even worth keeping ..

Has there been any fake/unauthorized pairs floating around? Can anyone who has a pair Legit Check these for me? Thanks in advance 

Has there been any fake/unauthorized pairs floating around? Can anyone who has a pair Legit Check these for me? Thanks in advance
Yeah, there have been fakes available since the official release.

It used to be easy to detect a fake, but now it's getting pretty hard. To be honest, the shoes you posted look good, but the box and the sticker on the box seem off.

Almost all the PSNY 12s came with the price tag ripped off the sticker on the box but on yours there's no perforation, almost like the sticker was printed without the price on purpose.

Also the size of the box looks a bit small, but I can only be sure if it's held up relative to another normal sized shoe box.

Originally, you could easily tell with the shoes by looking at the stitching on the tongue, the Jumpan writing on the sides of the shoes, and the alignment of the spine. It's almost impossible to tell now...

Yeah, there have been fakes available since the official release.

It used to be easy to detect a fake, but now it's getting pretty hard. To be honest, the shoes you posted look good, but the box and the sticker on the box seem off.

Almost all the PSNY 12s came with the price tag ripped off the sticker on the box but on yours there's no perforation, almost like the sticker was printed without the price on purpose.

Also the size of the box looks a bit small, but I can only be sure if it's held up relative to another normal sized shoe box.

Originally, you could easily tell with the shoes by looking at the stitching on the tongue, the Jumpan writing on the sides of the shoes, and the alignment of the spine. It's almost impossible to tell now...
Agree the shoes itself look good, the box is weird though.  No perforations for the tag is suspect..but again the shoes actually look pretty good.

Thanks for the input. Forgot to mention this pair is from a seller in France so it's part of the euro released batch. Maybe that's why there's no price tag on the box sticker? Has anyone seen any euro pairs that can confirm?

I dont know man ,something about the pics seems off. I think it;s the sole.I can;t give you a conclusive though...

Last edited:
clarify plz?
I might be mistaken but I thought you said you stopped in a store and they said hardly anyone signed up for the pink 12's and then you said do you want me to ship pairs for you from NYC to another nt'er. So I was asking which NYC store did you stop in that hardly no one signed up for raffle?

keep those masters in the back
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom