PSNY x Air Jordan 12

it sucks because i live in ct and i wouldn't mind taking the drive at all but its like i have no idea where to even go smh this id dumb

LMAO at he doesn't wanna be responsible for messing up phones

NT on one today
roll.gif
get off that man meat tryna save him smh
I aint trying to save anyone but see the logic in not trying to tell people how to go about doing something that can potentially mess up a phone. But people these days want everything spoon fed to them. People act like they swear they cant google "spoof location" or "fake gps location". Once you read that, its gonna tell you to jailbreak your iphone first. So then you google "jailbreak your iphone" and you take it from there. People are just lazy morons sometimes.

I aint trying to save anyone but see the logic in not trying to tell people how to go about doing something that can potentially mess up a phone. But people these days want everything spoon fed to them. People act like they swear they cant google "spoof location" or "fake gps location". Once you read that, its gonna tell you to jailbreak your iphone first. So then you google "jailbreak your iphone" and you take it from there. People are just lazy morons sometimes.

Nobody cares about all that....it was the irony of the tone set in the post where he asked for help and threw in a "btw don't ask me for help"...funny ***** tbh..cudda been regarding anything...a jb,info, whatever....its not WHAT you say fam....its HOW you say it....thats the point...

With that being said...its easy enough to find out the answer to his question, as well as instructions for what he said he wont help with....both just take a little google work...

FYI if you're not in line already hold an L...even if u are it might be too late....this is an NY release smh lol

If its anything like paris, then people will def be on line. Big Jordan logo on a warehouse door, what could that be? -.-

Nobody cares about all that....it was the irony of the tone set in the post where he asked for help and threw in a "btw don't ask me for help"...funny ***** tbh..cudda been regarding anything...a jb,info, whatever....its not WHAT you say fam....its HOW you say it....thats the point...

With that being said...its easy enough to find out the answer to his question, as well as instructions for what he said he wont help with....both just take a little google work...
I guess I saw it from my point of view where I know what a jailbreak is and the risk involved compared to someone who has no clue what it is. So I see your point. Fair enough

FYI if you're not in line already hold an L...even if u are it might be too late....this is an NY release smh lol
wut. what are you even talking about. 

If its anything like paris, then people will def be on line. Big Jordan logo on a warehouse door, what could that be? -.-

sigh, if you saw screenshots of the procedure in Paris, it was clear that they didn't have the SNKRS Stash functionality up and running yet, which explains why you see photos of people in line, etc.

wut. what are you even talking about. 

sigh, if you saw screenshots of the procedure in Paris, it was clear that they didn't have the SNKRS Stash functionality up and running yet, which explains why you see photos of people in line, etc.
you right b

Back
Top Bottom