PsuedoIntellectual UnAppreciation Post

Historically smart people are smart not because of what they know,but by how much they don't know. They asked questioned instead of restated answers.

There are a lot of you on Niketalk, So continue your "nothing" arguments over the cyberways, I'll be watching and laughing as ya'll run circles, comparing articles written by other people, articles that you may not have even written yourself. I mean I do appreciate ya'll hipping me to game on some books that I should read in my spare time, but ya'll do make threads that could have been interesting dull and rather mediocre.

Discuss

Historically smart people are smart not because of what they know,but by how much they don't know. They asked questioned instead of restated answers.

There are a lot of you on Niketalk, So continue your "nothing" arguments over the cyberways, I'll be watching and laughing as ya'll run circles, comparing articles written by other people, articles that you may not have even written yourself. I mean I do appreciate ya'll hipping me to game on some books that I should read in my spare time, but ya'll do make threads that could have been interesting dull and rather mediocre.

Discuss

A lot of cats on Niketalk are convinced they are internationally accredited scholars or something, even if they have no idea what they're talking about.

A lot of cats on Niketalk are convinced they are internationally accredited scholars or something, even if they have no idea what they're talking about.

imager.php

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Discuss
what u mean historically? 

Originally Posted by bboy1827

Discuss
what u mean historically? 

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Real talk, you described yourself.
Indeed.

Some people find discussing topics that are more thought-provoking than "What Did Kim K Wear Today." None of us mind that you're giggling on the sidelines. Better than muddling up our discourse.

Also, the use of articles written by others is called "citing sources," something that they do in newspapers, scientific journals and college essays. Things of that nature.

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Real talk, you described yourself.
Indeed.

Some people find discussing topics that are more thought-provoking than "What Did Kim K Wear Today." None of us mind that you're giggling on the sidelines. Better than muddling up our discourse.

Also, the use of articles written by others is called "citing sources," something that they do in newspapers, scientific journals and college essays. Things of that nature.

Irony. Perhaps.

You can always spot these people because they use big words in completely unnecessary ways.

Example: Systematize.

Irony. Perhaps.

You can always spot these people because they use big words in completely unnecessary ways.

Example: Systematize.

Claiming something as pseudo-intellectual is the most pseudo-intellectual thing anyone can say.

Back
Top Bottom