Puff Daddy ft Mase - Been Around the World remix = best remix

imo. i know there has been some really good ones. i.e. flava in ya ear, made you look remix wit luda and jada but this is my favorite.

i like the o.g. version better..plus the video was nice too
pimp.gif

I hated it the first time I heard it, then one day I just fell in love with it. Now, it's on my myspace playlist. Always makes me remember H.S.

It's about time there's an appreciation post for this song.

Everytime I hear this song its like the first time!

The beat to the remix is sooo smooth. And yes Carl killed that hook.

I hadnt seen the full version to the OG in years. Back when you could actually spend a mil. on a video.

Puff gave everybody in the video some yellow jackets before it started, dudes ain't stop moving once
laugh.gif

The REMIX is one of my all-time fav remixes seriously. I love the beat. Real smooth and laid back, plus Carl Thomas did his thing on it.

Is this old school friday or something? We have alot of old school posts in the music forum today and i love it!
For the remix Carl Thomas hook was and still is amazing to this day, that made the remix so special.
I like when puff and mase was on their last set of verses, they always had matching outfits. I think they had on light ice blue fits along with the light bluewallabees to match it!

I went crazy when i saw those wallabees.

The song reminds me so much of junior high and how the late 90s were, amazing years!

Hopefully we can have more amazing moments to come.

Back
Top Bottom