Puff Daddy ~ MMM (Features From Future, Pusha T, Styles P, Big Sean, Jada, French, Travis $cott, Ty$

This **** [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] I been wanting that working track since he performed at the bet awards

I'm up to song 9. It's cool and it's definitely different. Not your typical beats or flows. Couple joints on here that are real hard. Jada, Styles and Push murdered that track. Big Sean's verse was awful. Feel like this album could grow on me with time.

Explicit is out.

Where is the explicit?

Who would've thought diddy would have the hardest mixtape out.

^ people forget because of all of the pop stuff and features, diddy has always been involved in GREAT music

^ people forget because of all of the pop stuff and features, diddy has always been involved in GREAT music

I know I forgot because of all the pop stuff :lol: No Way Out and The Saga Continues still get spins from me. And even the Biggie Duets and Press Play had some gems on it.

Last edited:
Huge fan of Diddy Dirty Money on last train to Paris...1111 with guy gerber was very forgettable...this is nice though

Does anyone have any idea what the concept behind the album is? Money Makin Mitch? WTF does that mean?

^^^

The movie Paid In Full was based on the true story of 3 well known dealers in Harlem in the 80's.

Diddy is from Harlem.

One of the characters in the movie is named Mitch. Based on one of those dealers, Rich Porter.

You may remember Jim Jones doing a mixtape called "The Ghost Of Rich Porter" a while back.

I know at some point in the movie he's called "money makin Mitch".

But that's all I got.

Lol yeah money makin Mitch off paid in full... Thus all the samples from the movie scattered thru the tape.

@Sneaker Heathen do yourself a favor and watch paid in full asap.

Huge fan of Diddy Dirty Money on last train to Paris...1111 with guy gerber was very forgettable...this is nice though

Does anyone have any idea what the concept behind the album is? Money Makin Mitch? WTF does that mean?

Watch paid in full

But he said it's based on the concept of what if Mitch survived and took his business sense from the streets and went legit and the "Black American Dream".

Watch paid in full

But he said it's based on the concept of what if Mitch survived and took his business sense from the streets and went legit and the "Black American Dream".

Lol yeah money makin Mitch off paid in full... Thus all the samples from the movie scattered thru the tape.

@Sneaker Heathen do yourself a favor and watch paid in full asap.
^^^

The movie Paid In Full was based on the true story of 3 well known dealers in Harlem in the 80's.

Diddy is from Harlem.

One of the characters in the movie is named Mitch. Based on one of those dealers, Rich Porter.

You may remember Jim Jones doing a mixtape called "The Ghost Of Rich Porter" a while back.

I know at some point in the movie he's called "money makin Mitch".

But that's all I got.
Lots of useful info there...thanks to all for the heads up. Good to know what the concept is while listening.

I've seen 'Paid In Full' a while back...forgot all the characters names though. 

Last edited:
Great creative concept! Would love to see some artist turn into the direction of this style, creating fictitious stories that can be enjoyed by audiences. 

Lots of useful info there...thanks to all for the heads up. Good to know what the concept is while listening.

I've seen 'Paid In Full' a while back...forgot all the characters names though. 
Quoting myself - I guess I should have paid more attention to the intro...lol...he explains (almost) all of it there. Only part he didn't mention was the 'paid in full' reference

Back
Top Bottom