[[PunchLines]] Weezy VS FAB(*fixed*) for the English teacher

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by dreamhigh

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

the title shows you where the mind of a wayne fan is

what you tryin to say fam... They were on 6 min of death together... I can't believe people are just acting like Wayne doesn't have bars
look at the spelling wezzy wez.
dumb wayne fans need teachin
tired.gif
tired.gif
tired.gif
oh excuse me sir... My badd you got it pimp... Who you listen 2 sir... Wayne showing @$+**@ how to be successful...So Go listen to one those broke "smart rappers" oh yeah I'm typing on my 3gs so sorry if a mispelled something ms.crabtree... Damn B don't take it so personal lmfao

WOWWW yall really gonna act like Wayne doesnt have punches as well though? He is a punch line rapper. See BM Jr

Originally Posted by D723

WOWWW yall really gonna act like Wayne doesnt have punches as well though? He is a punch line rapper. See BM Jr

See u talkin bout wayne 5 yrs ago during his lyrical prime 03-06 after that he became a hit or miss(mostly miss) punchline but he trippled his charisma

BMJR wasnt really on dat punchline steez

Is this really a discussion?

Fab...easily

Yes wayne does his thing but he is nowhere near Fab when it comes to punches.

I think this dreamhigh character is either underage, borderline mentally challenged, hyper, or all of the above.

More threads like this and this joint will turn into boxden...wow.

Ol "i'm happy mommy just got a computer so ima go all out with my text" type of dude

!%%%* disgusting
smh.gif

I honestly don't see how this question has come to be...

The majority of Weezy's similes be tired and mad corny...

Fab sets his punches up thru his bars which makes his a lot more better and witty...

"...Could it be the cash I'm carryin'.../
I'm one flashy, arrogant.../

Dominicano - slash - American.../
Who used to dash to Maryland.../
'Til they gave my man '
13-to-31'like it was Nash to Marion.../
I was hurt like Stoudemire.../"

"...Stop me, you cowards can't.../
Things are goin how I planned.../
$700-thou advance.../
First a Bent... now a Phant.../
Sour plant.../
Got me leanin' on an Eiffel Tower slant.../
It's mean and green... like the s**t I grow was power plant.../
You N's act like b***hes... I call them Tyler Perry.../
Just a couple more N's my .40 cal will burry.../
My shorty... style is very Halle Berry.../
And I'm her David Justice.../
Covered in David clusters.../
Smooth as Eric Benet, wit the lyrics I say.../
Or Michael Ealy.../
On the mic I'm really..."

Originally Posted by D723

Wayne in his prime actually was not a punchline rapper.. to me BM Jr wasnt hard because of the punchlines, it was hard because of the rhymescheme, wordplay, and flow. that was why Weezy was so good back then.. he didn't do all that "I'm ____ like ____" stuff that punchlinerappers do, or like he does now. he just rapped and went in on tracks.

he does have a decent collection of punchlines, though..

"hit em with the glock, put em in a coma/what that boy got? uhhh, glaucoma"
"even deaf %#$$!%$ say hi to me/she tell her blind friend and she say 'i gotta see'"
"i am a vegetarian, i only eat beats(beets), wear a lot of carats(carrots) and i smoke the best greens"
"i'm chillin like Scarecrow, looking for some brain" (yes its corny, but its funny
laugh.gif
)
"i'm awkward like Cartwright, *%%$ with a @%!!#/shot ugly but my archright, come on dog, bark bite"
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

he has a ton of other punchlines that are funny to me, but aren't necessarily that "lyrical" so i wont bother posting them.

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

I honestly don't see how this question has come to be...

The majority of Weezy's similes be tired and mad corny...

Fab sets his punches up thru his bars which makes his a lot more better and witty...
Exactly

weezy is super corny. i herd this line the other day and he goes, "I got 10 bathrooms so I can crap all day" except he really said the s-word insteadof crap. what kinda punchline is that. wayne is a goof.

Fab for consistent decency or Wayne for occasional explosive amazancy? Push.

cmon now give wayne some credit

"concrete shoes won't help in the river i dont care if your michael phelps my N"
"Take a N b*&^h she ride my d like she cycling, then she can't walk run or jump like white men"
"stand on my money head-but yao ming"

he has me dying
roll.gif
roll.gif

give both of these guys a hand clap...............

as a mainstream artist, Fab kinda got the ball rolling with the "punchline rapper", then Banks, Cass...and so on..............then Wayne turnedhiself into a great punchline rapper. but he started out as just a rapper with a good flow and delivery

Fabs punclines make you go: damn.....i woulda never thought about that......because of the length and complexity
Waynes make you go: damn.....why didnt i think about that...........bringing out the most simplest things out of something and making it bigger than what it is

pimp.gif
UNDECIDED............i go through this battle in my mind often

Wayne's strength was never his punchlines its hs delivery thats why you dudes think he got punchlines cause he make simple %+%! sound amazing

Fab cool but he overhyped but as far as the punches go Ill give it to him.

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

give both of these guys a hand clap...............

as a mainstream artist, Fab kinda got the ball rolling with the "punchline rapper", then Banks, Cass...and so on..............then Wayne turned hiself into a great punchline rapper. but he started out as just a rapper with a good flow and delivery

Fabs punclines make you go: damn.....i woulda never thought about that......because of the length and complexity
Waynes make you go: damn.....why didnt i think about that...........bringing out the most simplest things out of something and making it bigger than what it is
Pretty Much..

But If you check every feature they were on together, Fab puts Weezy in a body bag everytime. i.e: Six Mintues OF Death, Salute, White Girl, Nuthin On me

Fab killin wayne as far as punchlines...

he murked him on that U aint got nuthin...

Weezy murked him on salute tho...

Back
Top Bottom