Purchasing wholesale electronics from China based websites; Yay or Nay

i was gonna cop some colognes to flip but i was seeing a nice profit in some workout dvd sets. it took a little while but i found a reliable seller and copped 50 sets for about 1k including shipping and escrow fee. threw em on ebay and the first just sold for $102
pimp.gif
. Got a couple in-person sales lined up for less but it looks like recouping the investment won't be a problem. about to use that hot item finder for when i reinvest because i think i'll be able to clear a couple grand off this first flip.

i was gonna cop some colognes to flip but i was seeing a nice profit in some workout dvd sets. it took a little while but i found a reliable seller and copped 50 sets for about 1k including shipping and escrow fee. threw em on ebay and the first just sold for $102
pimp.gif
. Got a couple in-person sales lined up for less but it looks like recouping the investment won't be a problem. about to use that hot item finder for when i reinvest because i think i'll be able to clear a couple grand off this first flip.
i used to make a killing selling those p90x

fake cologne sell well too. the cologne hat says something like, our version of gucci. i still have a few bottles of that stuff smelling good. i paid $6 per bottle wholesale. p90x i paid $12 per set. i had a lazi person i was hanging with hating on me cause I was copping $300 a day while he was broke.. i stop letting him ride with me when i was doing transactions off Craigslist

i was gonna cop some colognes to flip but i was seeing a nice profit in some workout dvd sets. it took a little while but i found a reliable seller and copped 50 sets for about 1k including shipping and escrow fee. threw em on ebay and the first just sold for $102 :pimp: . Got a couple in-person sales lined up for less but it looks like recouping the investment won't be a problem. about to use that hot item finder for when i reinvest because i think i'll be able to clear a couple grand off this first flip.

i used to make a killing selling those p90x

fake cologne sell well too. the cologne hat says something like, our version of gucci. i still have a few bottles of that stuff smelling good. i paid $6 per bottle wholesale. p90x i paid $12 per set. i had a lazi person i was hanging with hating on me cause I was copping $300 a day while he was broke.. i stop letting him ride with me when i was doing transactions off Craigslist

I got like 12 of those. My dumbass didn't realize they were replicas until I got home and saw the small print "Our version of." It's funny because most are better than what they are supposed to be replicas of but my hypebeast self just can't bring myself to wear them. The knockoff Bulgari especially is beast mode

I sell and wear the heck out of those

Wtf I look like paying top price when I can paid 1/3 price for the same stuff

Even pour some in my lotion!

Last edited:
I sell and wear the heck out of those

Wtf I look like paying top price when I can paid 1/3 price for the same stuff

Even pour some in my lotion!
i like the way you think pimp
pimp.gif

these workouts are moving way better than i anticipated. is there a free version of that hot item finder out there?

Last edited:
I sell and wear the heck out of those and oils

i like the way you think pimp :pimp:

these workouts are moving way better than i anticipated. is there a free version of that hot item finder out there?

are you selling them on Craigslist??

Now the hot item finder is not free but it is well worth it

i was gonna cop some colognes to flip but i was seeing a nice profit in some workout dvd sets. it took a little while but i found a reliable seller and copped 50 sets for about 1k including shipping and escrow fee. threw em on ebay and the first just sold for $102 :pimp: . Got a couple in-person sales lined up for less but it looks like recouping the investment won't be a problem. about to use that hot item finder for when i reinvest because i think i'll be able to clear a couple grand off this first flip.

Which workouts did you get and did you use the finder yet?

I would be willing to invest some money in this also, prefer someone close to VA if possible. @757bred I'd be interested in talking with you and @Superb about doing something. I own a real estate business so don't have time to be involved on day to day things, but open to being involved from a lending perspective. Have enough funds to invest heavily. Good seeing you guys getting it as the thread progressed.
nerd.gif

I'm here doggies. I got some "Deats by Dr Dre" wired headphones from AliExpress even though I ordered no name brand wireless ones. Yes the "b" on the sides is just backwards too. So they gave like 33% of a **** about copyright infringement

Im bout to reup on some bluetooth stuff. anyone got any connects or other product for the low before i place this order? @DatZNasty you been quiet. Hopefully that is a good thing

Back
Top Bottom