Purchasing wholesale electronics from China based websites; Yay or Nay

There's no easy/obvious business connect, the best thing to do is google and search for manufactures/wholesalers, then call them and inquire.

you might also want to get a seller permit/resale license, and maybe a website, depending how u want to go about it.

Last edited:
Emailed one today and they said shipping alone is killer. DHL won't ship it anymore because some batteries blew up and caused a fire, so they don't do any type of boards with batteries. Have to ship fedex which costs like $160 for shipping alone
Yeah batteries can't be shipped from overseas from an invoice I got.  I bought a fake Jesus piece and on the invoice that arrived it said, "Chain, no batteries".  The shipping wasn't that expensive for me though.

Yeah Hong Kong post has actually banned shipping of all Lithium batteries.

I know if you have a shipping account with a company the price of shipping from china is reduced by a lot. No idea of the price of that though.

I got a boy that told me he made about 20k last year from Sept-Oct off selling Halloween costumes and decor 
nerd.gif
. Might have to buy into that.

i made a few thousand selling exercise equipment (straps/bands)
ended up donating a box that i wasnt able to sell :lol:

Last edited:
I got a boy that told me he made about 20k last year from Sept-Oct off selling Halloween costumes and decor :nerd: . Might have to buy into that.

There's big money to be made there. Have you seen how expensive costumes are and how basic it is? I used to talk to a guy who owned a Halloween store at the mall and would just open from sep-oct. he said it was a year round thing tho because you have to place your orders way ahead of time and you have to estimate as to what's gonna be hot, since majority of the orders had to be placed by February I believe. So he said he would do research and look at what movies/shows were coming out to get an idea as to what costumes were gonna be "hot"

There's big money to be made there. Have you seen how expensive costumes are and how basic it is? I used to talk to a guy who owned a Halloween store at the mall and would just open from sep-oct. he said it was a year round thing tho because you have to place your orders way ahead of time and you have to estimate as to what's gonna be hot, since majority of the orders had to be placed by February I believe. So he said he would do research and look at what movies/shows were coming out to get an idea as to what costumes were gonna be "hot"

Man that's crazy that February to now is all prep time. I was looking for a couple suppliers haven't got any emails back yet.

I bought Nike shoes in shoesairmax.com.

They sent me a totally different from those that bought and also are fake and very bad quality.

I do not recommend anyone to buy in this shop.

I bought Nike shoes in shoesairmax.com.
They sent me a totally different from those that bought and also are fake and very bad quality.
I do not recommend anyone to buy in this shop.
LoL

Just upped this post to share some spam that came across my timeline. Dude is doing it big.

He didn't even truly customize them, they just threw his cheap quarter inch logo on the earpiece, that looks like the stock box too but maybe they did that custom for him. Bruh has the nerve to be selling those for A HUNDRED DOLLARS though. That's the S460 Bluetooth headphones which is one of the cheapest ones, about $10 bucks retail so wholesale he maybe paid 5 if he made a good sized order.

Not to hate on dude (I was on fb a little bit), but that's a come up. Props to him.

https://www.facebook.com/GrippedFitnessAudio/?fref=nf

13528859_1823862521182802_5975445789042394949_n.png

Last edited:
LoL

Just upped this post to share some spam that came across my timeline. Dude is doing it big.

He didn't even truly customize them, they just threw his cheap quarter inch logo on the earpiece, that looks like the stock box too but maybe they did that custom for him. Bruh has the nerve to be selling those for A HUNDRED DOLLARS though. That's the S460 Bluetooth headphones which is one of the cheapest ones, about $10 bucks retail so wholesale he maybe paid 5 if he made a good sized order.

Not to hate on dude (I was on fb a little bit), but that's a come up. Props to him.

https://www.facebook.com/GrippedFitnessAudio/?fref=nf

13528859_1823862521182802_5975445789042394949_n.png

Man, Everytime I see somebody eating on something so easy I always think damn that could be me :lol:

Anybody here still flourishing? What's this year's hot products? Fidget spinners? Knives seem to always be a hot commodity, mini led flashlights?

I got a little side hustle fixing iPhone screens...an extra 70K a year for 15-20 mins worth of work.

Been looking for a wholesale plug to cut the middle man for the screens. Just don’t trust this fully...

Anybody else doing it? Anybody has a solid wholesales plug?

It looks easy to do but I HATE dealing with tiny peices. I do IT and when I have to remove a motherboard or something, I am always dropping or losing the little screws and **** then I'm like **** it, just needs 1 or 2 out of the 4 and close it back up. Is there a tutorial out there or anything you used to learn?

I had employed someone to do the phones. I watched him and then reviewed some
YouTube videos. He started slacking so I went ahead practice and got it. Then I was able to pull his screen plug and started doing it. I’m in partnership with my BF with this.

The iPhone 6’s open like a vertical notepad.

The iPhone 7’s open like a book.

The screen has the LED attached to it. It’s really simple.

Buy the tools from Amazon and get some old phones and practice.

Be careful with the home button, if you don’t get in correctly, the phone is total.

When you change the screws keep it in a container or Altoid case. It’s mostly plugging/unplugginf strips

Last edited:
I had employed someone to do the phones. I watched him and then reviewed some
YouTube videos. He started slacking so I went ahead practice and got it. Then I was able to pull his screen plug and started doing it. I’m in partnership with my BF with this.

The iPhone 6’s open like a vertical notepad.

The iPhone 7’s open like a book.

The screen has the LED attached to it. It’s really simple.

Buy the tools from Amazon and get some old phones and practice.

Be careful with the home button, if you don’t get in correctly, the phone is total.

When you change the screws keep it in a container or Altoid case. It’s mostly plugging/unplugginf strips

Where do you do this, you have a store or mall kiosk?

I think power banks might be a little passed their prime but people still copping them. Seems like that one backpack with the built in usb charger is huge right now given how much I get ads/offers for it on FB made by different brands. I copped one off eBay bid ended I think at 15. I wonder what the best deal is you can get on those wholesale

Thought I posted in here but maybe another thread.

A friend of a friend is making a killing selling vapes on ebay if you guys are looking for another item to sell. Kids these days are buying them up like crazy.

Back
Top Bottom