PURIST San Francisco -Grand Opening-

Ayo Marco/Purist crew!
Any word on if/when you're dropping the AirTech Challenge II's? I need a sz 13 in my life so get at me if you're getting them in!
peace
Perry
pdigiti@yahoo.com

acekilla, the Fiberops V's are $28 as dbao mentioned, thanks for that D!

Perry, yes we will be getting the Tech Challenge II's. I will have more info soon on our first full Nike release here at the shop.

Stay tuned for more info!

Damn props Kevco and Co. I know Kevco has been wanting this for years!!!! Now you just need to bring that turbo SF2 to the shop LOL! BTW you guys ordering upto a sz 15 or 14
happy.gif

KVN

Jon, I have the Invicto fitted in both a 7 1/2 and 3/4. Both are my last one so come thru when you get a chance.

Thanks for the comments KVN and Jay, it truely is a dream come true for all of us here at the shop to be carrying Nike. We will have some more details aboutthe event next Friday in a couple days so be on the lookout for that!

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

Ayo Hevy!
You guys getting any of the Nike 'Running Man' Parra collabs? I just picked up the 95's from Huf but they didn't get any of the gear. I NEEDthat windbreaker in my life!
peace
Perry

Perry, we wont be getting in the Running Man back as of now. However we have just received some new items from the Nike Tech Pack Spring line. This shipmentincludes a Dri-Fit Tee, Dri-Fit Polo, and 2 Windrunners. Heres the pics:

Coyote Tee (left) & Coyote Polo (right), both made of Dri-Fit material:

nikecoyoteteepolo.jpg

Light Windrunner:

nikelightwindrunnerflint.jpg

nikelightwindrunnernegrey.jpg

All are availible now and stay tuned for more details on our Nike event next week!

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

Thanks for the update! How much for the blue/grey Nike windrunner? I'll definitely swing by for your Nike event!
peace
Perry

As promised, we will be releasing new product along with our full Nike release.

Individual pictures will be up on our Updates blog shortly...

Everything releases Friday night at the Nike Release Party

Nike
nike20080408.jpg

Undefeated Spring 08
undftd20080408.jpg

3Sixteen Spring 08
3sixteen20080408.jpg

Recon Spring 08
recon20080408.jpg

See you guys Friday...

peace.

Krazy, yes we should be getting the Paisley Hundreds New Era when it drops. There is no timeframe on it as of now, but once we get it we will post.

dontbeamenace, the Safari AF1s will be $150.

Frank, the party goes til 11pm, swing through after work.

Whats the biggest size on the safari AF1's? To lazy to customize my own pair
KVN

Afterparty at Temple? Lol, wish I could make it! But I moved to SoCal for school. Good luck with the event and everything else as well.

Good seeing you before I left Kevin. I'll make sure to drop by again when I go back to SJ to visit.

Tonight is the night of our Nike launch party! Here is a couple details for the evening and today.

Undftd, 3Sixteen and Recon is availible now and yes we are open all day today until 11pm.

The shoes go on sale at 8pm this evening, that includes the Safari AF1's and the ATC II's both of which we have full size runs in however in limitedquantities. We also will have a very impressive display of Nike's that I think everyone will appreciate, they are display only though.

As a special for tonight anyone who spends $75 or more will also get a free Purist shirt that we have made special for this event. The shirts are on a firstcome first served basis and supplies are limited.

We look forward to seeing everyone tonight and thanks again for the continued support of Purist!

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

Stopped by, Copped the ATC II's. Store set up was dope, Seen all my grails on the wall. Haha only thing that sucked was $7 dollar parking for the garage,Oh well. THANKS FOR THE SHIRT! I'll be back when you get more of those Mouse pads, lol.

Back
Top Bottom