PURIST San Francisco -Grand Opening-

^
That shirt is
pimp.gif
no hypbeast. Which is ironic, since I just saw it on Hypebeast...
laugh.gif

Yo Marco or Kev,
just wondering what kind of shirts you printed the futura collab on???

They are printed on "FL" shirts... straight from the lab in Japan! Which means, they run a size SMALL. BUT... for all you people that might be sadabout never finding Futura Labs tees in your size, we actually have a few XXLs.

I am glad to see that you guys like the Futura Labs x Purist tee. We are very excited for this coming month and this is the kickoff of our anniversary month!

The Futura tee will release this Saturday, June 7th, and 12 noon. We didnt make many of these so be sure to come early to get your size!

Now we are also going to be having a party next weekend, June 14th, at Voodoo Lounge here in San Jose. This is for the 21 and overs and if you want to get onthe guestlist info is on the flyer:

blastflyer.jpg

Next on top of the 1st collab tee we will also be releasing the Nike Air Force 1 x 95 hybrid shoe this Saturday:

nike_neonaf1_1.jpg

Also available now are these new shoes from Nike:

Air Tech Challenge II - Tart/Clay

techchallenge2.jpg

Wildedge:
wildedge.jpg

Zoom Flight Five:

zoomflight5b.jpg

Womens Blazer High:

wblazer.jpg

Alot of stuff I know, thanks for looking and we look forward to seeing you guys this weekend!

www.puristboutique.com
(408) 920-6603

Did you guys ever get the Runnin Gunnin Stabs in? If so, got a size 8.5 or 9 left? Also, any word on Neon 95's?

Jay, I think that tee was exclusive to the La Brea store and the online shop. As far as I know they are sold out at both spots so we wont be getting it. We areworking on getting some other UNDFTD pieces in though soon so be on the lookout for that.

jammin, we didnt get the Runnin and Gunnin Stabs and we should be getting the Neon 95s this week sometime. Once we get them I will let NT know.

Originally Posted by hevywayt

Jay, I think that tee was exclusive to the La Brea store and the online shop. As far as I know they are sold out at both spots so we wont be getting it. We are working on getting some other UNDFTD pieces in though soon so be on the lookout for that.

I thought so. Luckily, I was able to get my online on Saturday morning. When do you expect the new UNDFTD tees to come through? I have my eyes on somenew UNDFTD gear, but I hate paying for shipping...

We will be dropping the Jewlers Pack from Black Scale and Diamond tommorrow morning. We got a few colors in both crew tees and v-necks. Here are the pics:

Black/Gold

bs_jp_2.jpg

Black/Platinum & Tiffany/Platinum, also available in white T, black V and white V

bs_jp_3.jpg

bs_jp_4.jpg

Black/Rose Gold & White/Rose Gold, also available in black V and white V

bs_jp_1.jpg

bs_jp_7.jpg

Black/Onyx

bs_jp_5.jpg

Black/Tiffany, also available in white T

bs_jp_6.jpg

We will also be receiving our shipment of the Air Max 95 Neons shortly and we will be releasing them on Saturday morning.

Last but not least this weekend is out 1 Year anniversary party. If you anyone wants to get on the guestlist check out the flyer above and add yourself.

Thanks for looking.

http://www.puristboutique.com]www.puristboutique.com[/url]
(408) 920-6603

Wow! Do we have alot of new items dropping this Saturday, June 14th.

First up we have the next 2 collabs tees that we are doing as special drops for our 1yr Anniversary. We are happy to have worked with both Black Scale andRecon, 2 brands that have supported us since we opened and who we worked closely with on these designs. Pics were posted on our site and Hypebeast but I wantedto give you another look at them.

Black Scale, available in M-3XL:

puristxbs2b.jpg

Recon, available in M-3XL:

puristxrecon2b.jpg

Also we have some new shoes dropping, including the highly sought after Neon Air Max 95s. We have a full size run available from 8-14 in the 95s and theyretail at $140.

95s:

nike_am95neon.jpg

Air Force 1, Jordan V inspired:

nike_af1ajv.jpg

Also we received the Air Max 90 Infrared Forces and a new pair of Dunk High Premiums, pics for these will be up shortly.

Next week we will also be receiving the King of the Mountain Mowabb Air max 90s, as well as some new items from Stussy, Recon and 3Sixteen.

Thanks alot for looking and we will see you tommorrow!

http://www.puristboutique.com]www.puristboutique.com[/url]
(408) 920-6603

Congrats on the collabo's and anniversary!! I really need to stop by and get that sz 14 95 and 3xl recon x purist! Man Kevco and Co. I'm trying toretire (wedding savings) but can't sleep on these! Hopefully yall still got them when I stop by

KVN

For everyone still hunting for the neon 95s,

as of 1:00pm Saturday,

We have:

10 x 2
10.5 x 4
11 x 1

See you guys tonight...

definitely, big ups to purist.

BTW, do you guys still have any more of that recon collabo tee in a 2xl?

I wanted to send a big thank you to everyone that came out on Saturday both for the releases and for the party, we had a great turnout for both! We got acouple more releases coming up so stay tuned for that! We posted some pics from the party on our site, so check them out.

Purist Website

Steezy, hit me up via PM when you get a chance.

Back
Top Bottom