PURIST San Francisco -Grand Opening-

macro

i had kev set aside a white undft shirt (med) for an exchange...dont think ill make it around, so you can scratch it

peace

We received in some new shoe from Puma for both men and women. Here are a couple pics with the rest on our blog here.

Chinese New Year First Round
0302_puma_1.jpg

Womens Clyde Pearl
0302_puma_3.jpg

We have also received the latest Sping New Eras from The Hundreds and new Stussy tees. Pics will be posted of those shortly, for now swing through and checkthem out.

www.puristboutique.com

(408) 920-6603
------------------------------
Want to place an order? IM me at puristSJ

beezy, I dont have the belts in right now but I may be getting some more in soon.

gru, fo sho thanks for for updating me on that.

Yo Purist Crew , Have you head anything about them AIR MAX NEON 95 again . Just wondering if so and if you guys well be getting them again ????

^^^omfg, i hate clinicals...the reason ill never be able to make a sweet release...if yall get em

marco...np
been busy and cant swing out there...be easy

Black Scale drops today... and its gonna go fast.

See the complete line on our site.

0306_bs_9.jpg

0306_bs_7.jpg

jghost, I am not sure about the Pearl Foamposite Pros. I have heard that they are HOH exclusives and then that they are a quickstrike, you never know withNike. If I hear anything different I will post.

dont be a menace, that tee is long gone.

For more pics of the new items we have gotten in, including the entire set of Blvck Scvle pics check out out blog here.

www.puristboutique.com

(408) 920-6603

kevin or marco do you guys still have the black scale rebel hoodie in either a L or XL might stop by after class tomorrow?

ace, The Hundreds "Couch" crewneck is $79.

streetsoles, sorry but we are sold out of that hoody in both sizes. 2XL is all i have left in that style.

i stoped by on sat..

the "black ops" tee was already gone in my size.. it was all good though...

We have gotten alot of new stuff in recently that I havent had a chance to post up. We have some new arrivals from The Hundreds, Stussy and a new brand to thestore Lovewright Co. I will post a couple pics here with the rest on our product blog here.

First up from The Hundreds. New Eras & Footware
0305_th_1.jpg

0312_th_4.jpg

0312_th_8.jpg

Next from Stussy

0305_stussy_2.jpg

Finally introducing a new brand, The Lovewright Co.

0310_lw_3.jpg

All items are availible right now and if you have any questions please feel free to ask. We are slated to get the Stillwater 95s whenever Nike decides to shipthem, we will post more info as we get it.

www.puristboutique.com

(408) 920-6603

^^^ Dope to see you guys got them NEW Hundreds fitteds .... Ill have to slide thru when im off work ......

We received in some new tees from MHI, check them out on our blog here.

Reverso
0317_mhi_1.jpg

Hit me up if you have any questions. Also we have some new goodies from Stussy, 3sixteen, Futura Labs and a new brand to the shop coming soon!

www.puristboutique.com

(408) 920-6603

We received in some new items from Futura Labs. In this shipment we got some tees and beanies. I will post a couple pics here with more available on ourproduct blog here.

0320_fl_3.jpg

0320_fl_4.jpg

Also this Saturday, March 28th, we will be hosting an art show featuring 2 local artists by the name of Mike Borja and Willow. They will have their pieces ondisplay, available for purchase and doing some live art as well. Come by and check it out on Saturday!

artshowflyer.jpg

www.puristboutique.com

(408) 920-6603

We have received in a bunch of new items from Stussy for men and women. Here are a couple with more on our product blog here.

First up for men:
0328_stussy_3.jpg

0328_stussy_4.jpg

Next for women:
0328_stussyw_2.jpg

0328_stussyw_7.jpg

Also we received in some Mil-Spec BDU camo shorts:
0328_prst_1.jpg

All are available now. Be on the lookout for new items from 3sixteen, UNDFTD and a couple new brands to the store!

Also tomorrow night, 3/28, we will be hosting our 2nd art show. If you are in the area come thru as we will have a live art and music.

artshowflyer.jpg

www.puristboutique.com

(408) 920-6603

Back
Top Bottom