Purple Face has a Purple Knee lolz (graphic)

I don't know what's going on here but that doesn't look good....might wanna go see a doctor.

I don't know what's going on here but that doesn't look good....might wanna go see a doctor.

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

were you wearing any protective gear plus knee sliders? or just regular denim 
I was wearing a full-faced helmet, gloves, a t-shirt, and denim. Stupid? Yes.

Originally Posted by Angryostrich

were you wearing any protective gear plus knee sliders? or just regular denim 
I was wearing a full-faced helmet, gloves, a t-shirt, and denim. Stupid? Yes.

Originally Posted by Jokey III

Originally Posted by RaWeX05

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

how does a pic like that bother so much people. Its not that bad. Try watching 3 guys one hammer.

One guy one jar.
both are obviously fake

Naa,both dudes got arrested. They murdered like 21 people and some animals
30t6p3b.gif
. They got life sentences but I feel that they should be tortured like they did to their victims,++@+*! psychopaths
30t6p3b.gif

purple's been away for a while that he doesn't know NT etiquette these days and put up a spoiler.

Hope your recovery is fast and efficient

how does a pic like that bother so much people. Its not that bad. Try watching 3 guys one hammer.

One guy one jar.
both are obviously fake

Naa,both dudes got arrested. They murdered like 21 people and some animals
30t6p3b.gif
. They got life sentences but I feel that they should be tortured like they did to their victims,++@+*! psychopaths
30t6p3b.gif

purple's been away for a while that he doesn't know NT etiquette these days and put up a spoiler.

Hope your recovery is fast and efficient

One guy one jar.
both are obviously fake

Not sure if cereal. 3G1H is definitely real. Check them news reports brah.

Also this thread made me download Road Rash, thanks Purp.

One guy one jar.
both are obviously fake

Not sure if cereal. 3G1H is definitely real. Check them news reports brah.

Also this thread made me download Road Rash, thanks Purp.

Have you started taking antibiotics yet? I have something like that on my knee. It got infected but it healed up afterwards. The scar now looks smooth and feels like leather and my leg hair won't grow there anymore. Yours is a much larger area so it could look worse.

Have you started taking antibiotics yet? I have something like that on my knee. It got infected but it healed up afterwards. The scar now looks smooth and feels like leather and my leg hair won't grow there anymore. Yours is a much larger area so it could look worse.

That's definitely going to get infected if it isn't already, I had a similar injury on my shin and they couldn't stitch it back either, they didn't give me anti-biotics or anything I just kept cleaning it with hydrogen peroxide everyday while biting onto a rag but still ended up getting infected and they finally ended up giving me antibiotics anyway: :smh

After it heals its gonna feel mad weird like there is air under your skin.

That's definitely going to get infected if it isn't already, I had a similar injury on my shin and they couldn't stitch it back either, they didn't give me anti-biotics or anything I just kept cleaning it with hydrogen peroxide everyday while biting onto a rag but still ended up getting infected and they finally ended up giving me antibiotics anyway: :smh

After it heals its gonna feel mad weird like there is air under your skin.

yea its not that bad of a pic but i am kinda curious of this mentioned 3 guys one hammer.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

-Tyler

Back
Top Bottom