Pursuing a taken woman Vol. I know i know

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

This thread reeks of poor sexual perfomance.

You dont pursue taken women, you let them pursue you. If shes with it, its not your fault. Thats between her and the dude thats not doing what hes supposed to be doing.
It's cool if she's throwing it at him, but it sounds to me like he's just intending on actively pursuing chicks that are taken. That's just wrong, no matter how you try to spin it.
These 2 men know the deal.

Originally Posted by ksteezy

Dudes like you deserve to get knocked the +!#% out by said "fine girl" boyfriend...I don't understand the reasoning behind coming between a relationship....as if there wasn't enough women on this planet
If your girl is cute she's gonna have dudes trying to get at her all the time. When I'm in a relationship I don't even get mad because it's a waste of energy and I know my girl will shut them down off jump

Now if a girl in a relationship starts catching feelings for you and you're not even pursuing her that means she's unhappy. Let her determine whether or not she wants to be with her dude and let that play out.

But if the chick is happy and you're pursuing her and messing up something that has no problems
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TSX24

if you did accomplish that you will never get over the fact that somebody else can swoop her from you as well

/thread

This

Im a little confused. IS Op talking about cheating with a girl or her dumping who she is currently with and then going with him. I dont find anything wrong with the latter. If a girl's bf is a loser and then she meets somebody better, is it really considered stealing her?

Man you're a real #$!!+ if you try that. Find your own, homie.
Long distance relationships are already hard enough, that innocent dude doesn't need you tryna swoop up on his chick to make it worse.
Let her be. If she's willing to do that to him what makes you think she wouldn't pull that ***% on you, too given the opportunity.
Just leave it alone. You don't need to find "the one" right now anyway, you say you're in college so you're probably in your early 20's.
You've got a lot of time to mess around with bops/+@!%@ before finding wifey.

It's pretty simple, 2 scenarios, different opinions on each, not sure where you fall.....

Scenario 1: She is unhappy in her current relationship: She pursues you because she needs to escape a negative situation with her current man and you demonstrate (not through thirst, but through how you live your everyday life) positive qualities.. That is OK in my book.

Scenario 2: She is happy in her current relationship. You pursue her (with strong thirst) and run game. We are all human, depending on the circumstances we give into temptations...she makes a mistake and gives in. That is LAME in my book.

Originally Posted by DC SOUNDS

It's pretty simple, 2 scenarios, different opinions on each, not sure where you fall.....

Scenario 1: She is unhappy in her current relationship: She pursues you because she needs to escape a negative situation with her current man and you demonstrate (not through thirst, but through how you live your everyday life) positive qualities.. That is OK in my book.

Scenario 2: She is happy in her current relationship. You pursue her (with strong thirst) and run game. We are all human, depending on the circumstances we give into temptations...she makes a mistake and gives in. That is LAME in my book.
pretty much. you said it better than I could. If she is happy where she is at, its not even an issue because she would knock your advances down in a second. But why should a person stay with somebody if they are unhappy. If she connects with this person better than her current BF, well then that ays something about their relationship. I find it worse when women have guy friends who they have so much in common with and really connect with but have some other guy as their boyfriend

Originally Posted by blakep267

Originally Posted by DC SOUNDS

pretty much. you said it better than I could. If she is happy where she is at, its not even an issue because she would knock your advances down in a second. But why should a person stay with somebody if they are unhappy. If she connects with this person better than her current BF, well then that ays something about their relationship. I find it worse when women have guy friends who they have so much in common with and really connect with but have some other guy as their boyfriend
scenario 1 for sure. 
Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by bruce negro

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

This thread reeks of poor sexual perfomance.

You dont pursue taken women, you let them pursue you. If shes with it, its not your fault. Thats between her and the dude thats not doing what hes supposed to be doing.
It's cool if she's throwing it at him, but it sounds to me like he's just intending on actively pursuing chicks that are taken. That's just wrong, no matter how you try to spin it.
These 2 men know the deal.
not the case. she was throwing me rhythm, and at first i didn't want to deal with it because my homie told me she had a man. over multiple conversations I gave her an opening to mention him, and she never did, she still hasn't. 
What's her motive for not doing so? I don't know, maybe she has ill intentions. Maybe she's holding off because she wants me to step up.

She's still throwing rhythm, and I'm asking myself if I should just pursue it or not. 
Originally Posted by AME416

May the best man win...but, if she did it to him......

The realest thing in this thread. 

Look if she ain't married or involved with children she's fair game IMO

Whether her man is good or bad really makes no difference to me, However that is with the assumption that you will only be providing the pipe.
If you plan on "stealing" her away to start a relationship you are delusional

Someone cue future "That's my Ho"

It's already messy a game cause your feelings are involved.

So very messy. You are gonna do what you want to get what you want so may the best man win.

If you have to pose this question and you've been in this scenario 3 TIMES you're not built for it and you need to reevaluate some things as to why you're always on the sideline and never in the game.

Originally Posted by 8tothe24

30t6p3b.gif

1- if you're willing to move in on another man's woman, then you don't deserve a "fine woman."
2- if this said "fine woman" allows you to move in while she is "taken," then said woman is not a "fine woman."
3- what goes around comes around... only a matter of time till she gets bored with you as well.

Leave it alone.
Truth.
If she'll do it with you, she'll do it TO you.
I mean hell, all of the eligible women in the world and you want HIS

Speaking from experience, I wouldn't.

I used to be about that life. I hit countless females that had boyfriends. In those moments, those dude didn't have a single ounce of relevancy in my minds. I can recall smashing one dude's girl while he was deployed in Afghanistan. Dude skyped his girl, I leave the bed room and sit on the living room couch while she talks to dude, she gives him a tour of the room through the camera, all that %$+*. Soon as she gets off the computer, I go back, she tops me off, and I go back to work. I felt bad, but I got what I wanted.

But eventually you realize you can't dodge karma. I tried dating this little fling for a month. Turns out she was messing around with one of my fraternity brothers. %$+* was real, b. It legitimately hurt for a minute and all I could think of was the amount of dudes that felt a similar feeling becuse of me. Since then, I vowed to not pursue another man's woman ever again.

Plus there's always the realization that if she steps out on her man before you, she's capable of doing the same thing to you.

Back
Top Bottom