Pusha T & malice

I here stretching and listening to Fear of God II< which is disappointing. Its alright , but im probably never going to listen to it again. Anyways, I know cocaine is or was clipse niche when is came to rapping, and its still pusha ts. But is there a reason for him to continue rapping about coke? After all they went through, with a whole bunch of their partners getting locked up. Seems like malice saw the error in his ways, and dipped out. Queuing in on those weird awkward videos Malice used to make, and we all thought he was going insane. Im pretty sure this topic has been discussed "maybe" but i think pusha rapping about cocaine still is pointless. 
Old clipse is my favorite rap duo, in highschool i was always bumping there stuff. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

All of Pusha's solo stuff has simply made me miss Clipse more and more. As much as Pusha stands out in the group for me, Malice is equally important. Not to mention... on Til The Casket Drops, which was by far their worst album, Malice showed crazy improvement...

Originally Posted by thejrob

All of Pusha's solo stuff has simply made me miss Clipse more and more. As much as Pusha stands out in the group for me, Malice is equally important. Not to mention... on Til The Casket Drops, which was by far their worst album, Malice showed crazy improvement...

word?

i think malice > pusha in most of their tracks..

oh and to answer your question OP....

Originally Posted by 940sicc3

Originally Posted by thejrob

word?

i think malice > pusha in most of their tracks..

oh and to answer your question OP....
top shelf intro track that is.  top shelf! true indeed.

While dudes where too buys wopping off Pusha's punchlines on here for the past 5 years I've been saying Malice is just as good an MC.  That's what made the Clipse polarizing, the flash of living "that life," brought by Malice, than the reality and introspection of their actions through Malice.  Not saying Pusha isn't good without him, it just loses what made their sound special and it kind of just becomes mediocre "coke" rap.

big clipse fan..

ive always liked the malicious over pusha ton

but with that being said i feel that push isnt as "fun" without his brother

mal=substance
push=flare

Originally Posted by henz0

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Push is pretty...regular...as a solo artist. Weird.

Agreed.. my son Malice need to come back
First he gotta sign a legal document stating he will never spit any line as corny as the one talking about watching Madagascar with his kids again.

yall got what yall wanted....%@%@+!$ !@+%#$$ dissed malice for years crying for pusha to go solo.......now look what you got.......%@%@+!$ idiots

If you give me a Pusha solo with all Neptunes and Kanye beats, I bet I like that %%#@, Malice or not.

Also, I don't know about you, but I didn't like either of them on Til the Casket Drops.

I'm not too sure, but I think they're on How To Make It In America as the upcoming Jamaican league rappers.

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

Why not exagerrate the lifestyle of sellin' cocaine? People like it...

Its dangerous to the people that try and emulate these life styles. Pushta t isnt moving weight, why is he making it sound cool. Drugs, money, and sex sell. Many people get lossed in the imagine these big artist display and think thats the life to live. Dudes trying to be rappers, or about that life, when they could be focusing on college or building their own business for themselves without the use of college or the business of dealing. Im not talking about dudes in the hood either, they have to sell to survive so thats a different story. 

Back
Top Bottom