Pusha T- Wrath of Caine

I never liked the idea of Pusha going solo but his music has definitely grown on me

ive always been a fan of the clipse some might not agree with me but i think pusha is starting to fall off. imo. he is going too mainstreamish some might not agree but songs like millions on this are just trash to me. it lacks so much of the true flow/lyricism we used to hear from the clipse. honestly that chorus is laughable... to me anyway. only decent songs on here are revolution, only you can tell it (minus the wale verse which wasnt necessary), i am forgiven, blocka, and the liva track which to me was the best on the tape lol. but thats just how i see it. pusha's music just doesnt seem as unique as it used to be

ive always been a fan of the clipse some might not agree with me but i think pusha is starting to fall off. imo. he is going too mainstreamish some might not agree but songs like millions on this are just trash to me. it lacks so much of the true flow/lyricism we used to hear from the clipse. honestly that chorus is laughable... to me anyway. only decent songs on here are revolution, only you can tell it (minus the wale verse which wasnt necessary), i am forgiven, blocka, and the liva track which to me was the best on the tape lol. but thats just how i see it. pusha's music just doesnt seem as unique as it used to be

Bruh, he was with Pharrel when he was the scorching hot. You dont remember "grinding"? This boy been built for mainstream. Not Hov or Lil Wayne blockbuster, but mainstream none the less.

Liva 
pimp.gif

clipse >> Pusha T. still play their albums regularly

Back
Top Bottom