Pusha T

Naw, Ab Liva was missing something. He never really had his own identity and personality.

From an outside perspective of Philly I noticed once one style pops, everyone starts doing it. He was rapping like a combo of Beans and Chris.

For some reason or another, recently-convicted “Pharma-bro” Martin Shkreli — who previously laid claim to such fabled rap projects as the million-dollar Wu-Tang album and Lil Wayne’s Tha Carter V — now claims that he’s not only heard the J. Prince-vetoedDrake response to Pusha T’s “The Story Of Adidon,” Shkreli also says he actually owns it.

In a Facebook post posted by a friend on June 9, Shkreli claims that he received the track on an unmarked USB sent to his offices.

“I’m pleased to hear Lil Wayne’s Carter V will be released soon and his litigation has been settled. It is a great addition to his already impressive corpus. Additionally, I am pleased to report my offices have received an unmarked USB disk containing what appears to be unpublished and newly created tracks by Drake, referencing recent events with respect to Pusha-T and Kanye West. There are 10 tracks and some appear to be demo tracks by an unnamed artist to inspire a forthcoming, fully-produced ‘disrespect’ musical piece. I would normally share a snippet as I have in the past but my present situation negates this possibility.”

J. Prince described the track in question as potentially “career-ending” for Pusha T and Kanye West — one of the main reasons he says he put a hold on its release. The veracity of both Shkreli’s and Prince’s claims can’t exactly be confirmed, but given Wu-Tang’s fans’ response to the former’s holding out on them with Once Upon A Time In Shaolin, he may want to watch out for Drake fans thirsty to hear that response — if it actually exists

this beef is over and the sad part is drake still gonna continue to eat and this will fall back into the oblivion 2-3 years down the road

I think he's lying but it's be wild funny if Shkreli released the diss and it doesn't lived up to the hype.

Just to see Shkreli get handled by J Prince.

Some perfect storm ****. You know Shkreli gonna talk reckless.

Drake has been put into his "pop rap" lane for good. Also everyone in all hip hop wants to make sure they become good friends with Push over the next couple years so he doesn't turn his sights to them next. Ain't nobody want their own surgical summer after this

You guys might want to catch Pusha T on Drink Champs. You can tell he is a little annoyed by J Prince going around saying Drake has some super diss song that will end careers.

/\ Nah...people remember Ether almost 20 years later.

This is Drake's biggest L. People aren't going to forget that.

He'll move on and continue to be successful just like Jay.

People remember a song if it has impact and resonates, Bridge Is Over, 2nd Round Knockout, No Vaseline...

This is one of them, but people start to remember the song versus who it was against.

It will be interesting how he handles the L.

You guys might want to catch Pusha T on Drink Champs. You can tell he is a little annoyed by J Prince going around saying Drake has some super diss song that will end careers.

People remember a song if it has impact and resonates, Bridge Is Over, 2nd Round Knockout, No Vaseline...

This is one of them, but people start to remember the song versus who it was against.

It makes his whole team look like cornballs. The damage is done. He better have a whole album full of "God's Plan" type of songs, that's what his lane is reduced to. And lastly Jprince is a lame and it's a shame more people haven't called him out.

The opening bars on Santeria are VERY interesting to me now after hearing Pusha explain the record w/ Nore. Matter fact the whole song is.

I thought that record was very pointed, particularly the first 2 verses. Like he's speaking directly to someone as opposed to your average braggadocio bars that could apply to anyone. This sort of confirms that for me now.

I'm about to get my decode on.

It makes his whole team look like cornballs. The damage is done. He better have a whole album full of "God's Plan" type of songs, that's what his lane is reduced to. And lastly Jprince is a lame and it's a shame more people haven't called him out.

All Drake songs from here on out need to be of the God’s Plan, Controlla, Fake Love, Hotline Bling, Practice, and Hold On We’re Going Home variety. No more tough talk. No Free Smoke or Stay Schemin’ type tracks. I’d even say Energy and Both with Gucci Mane are a stretch.

All Drake songs from here on out need to be of the God’s Plan, Controlla, Fake Love, Hotline Bling, Practice, and Hold On We’re Going Home variety. No more tough talk. No Free Smoke or Stay Schemin’ type tracks. I’d even say Energy and Both with Gucci Mane are a stretch.

Drake gon be this album talkin bout

"You _'s don't want it with the boy!"

mjlol.png

Good lookin' on that Drink Champs. Just listened to it. One of the best podcast eps I've heard period

Back
Top Bottom