Pusha T

Suicide is everything, WGIFC vibes.

Pusha is such a gifted writer man, I could listen to this ***** rap forever. Hold On is crazy Hudson Mohwake is eating.

Cannot wait to hear King Push in the club :x :pimp:

"My first Grammy was my first brick
Red carpet every bad *****
More BMF than Billboard
I got a label deal under my mattress"

**** is so effortless, can't lie wish there was more Pharrell production.

some of the songs sound like the production is lacking( not talking about the minimalism but the quality) ....is it just me or....?

Stream means that the real thing should be out in the next day or two. I'll wait until then. Waited this long.

40 Acres 
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Yea because the snippet of pain he premiered.... is not the one i have on this album

Pusha stated that this was an album you could just throw on in the whip and feel like your just that *****.... and by the first spin i could say he wasn't lying.

Yea because the snippet of pain he premiered.... is not the one i have on this album

Pusha stated that this was an album you could just throw on in the whip and feel like your just that *****.... and by the first spin i could say he wasn't lying.
I wish I had a car to blast 40 Acres in tbh. By far the best song on the album.

Oh my god!!!!!

This album is sick as FFUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK.

"Who I Am" better be on the radio.

"Suicide" is straight VINTAGE. Like, it feels like i could've dropped in 2001.

Pusha T managed to understand EVERYTHING that his fans love about him, and used it to fill every little nook and crannie of this album with pure unadulterated cocaine in audio form.

Last edited:
pimp.gif
 my fav rapper

Im holding out til i cop my copies.

Did dipset come in and say its whack yet? Please dipset hate it!

40 Acres>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Oh my god!!!!!

This album is sick as FFUUUUCCCCCKKKKKKK.

"Who I Am" better be on the radio.

"Suicide" is straight VINTAGE. Like, it feels like i could've dropped in 2001.

Pusha T managed to understand EVERYTHING that his fans love about him, and used it to fill every little nook and crannie of this album with pure unadulterated cocaine in audio form.
Son no lie, Suicide came on and the first thing I said was "This sounds straight out of 2004." in a good way.

Last edited:
....I just wanna revist one more time how sick the production on King Push is. Type of **** that gives you chills..

Could've done withouy Who I am, couldn't make it thru those 2 Chainz and Small Sean verses..

Last edited:
Will cop when it comes out. I may add Millions and Blocka just cause I feel those should've been saved for an album instead of mixtapes

Gotta say I was doubting Push but he did his thing on this. Definitely worth the listen.

exactly what it is

Back
Top Bottom