Pusha T

The King Push beat got me shaking like Ali over here...
mean.gif

Album was better than I was expecting. No surprise that the Pharrell tracks are my favorites.

Take out Who I Am & No Regrets and put in Blocka and Doesn't Matter somewhere in the mix, and this album would be a 9.437/10. Right now it's sitting at around a 7.5 since Who I Am & No Regrets stick out that much. :rolleyes If I ever meet Pusha, the first thing I'm gonna ask him is why he let Big Sean on Who I Am.

Push second verse on Suicide

colbert-jaw-drop.gif

Bar for bar nobody out there is ******g with him and he's top 5 DOA, I don't care.

Last edited:
^^^^ I dont know about all that, but the album is pretty dope so far. I'm gonna give it a couple more listens before I decide how I really feel

my solobaric blew the other day, I refuse to play this til I can let it bang. I already know the bars are up to par, what about the beats tho?

The song with Big Sean and 2chainz would be better without them. Straight ruined a decent beat. Future's feature is garbage, I still don't see his appeal. Kelly Rowland song was weak as well. Kendrick feels like the only decent feature, although ross wasn't terrible.

Numbers on the board/ King Pusha and Nosetalgia >>>>>

1st half of the album >>>>>>>> the 2nd half.

Last edited:
The song with Big Sean and 2chainz would be better without them. Straight ruined a decent beat. Future's feature is garbage, I still don't see his appeal. Kelly Rowland song was weak as well. Kendrick feels like the only decent feature, although ross wasn't terrible.

Numbers on the board/ King Pusha and Nosetalgia >>>>>

1st half of the album >>>>>>>> the 2nd half.

Joint with Kelly Rowland is cold as ****. I'm also a big Ma$e fan tho so maybe that's why I dig it so much. I immediately deleted the Big Sean and 2 Chainz off the song. Now it's only like 75 seconds tho

Last edited:
from that ghost review, about "Suicide"

This **** jus dirty bruh. Im disgusted. Im makin faces like I jus walked into a room witta dead raccoon hangin off the ceiling fan right now. I might gon order a pizza jus so I can punch somebody in the face right now dawg. Word is bond I might gon bicycle kick the pizza man thru the skylight if this **** is playin again when he get here.

:rofl:

Big Ghost 
roll.gif

Push gets credit where credits due. Production is really fitting, and he's on point on every track. 

The mastered vers. Of Pain = 
sick.gif
 so damn cold. 

"King Push" the album aught to be another delight. 

:lol: @ having a 75 second song. I don't think Sean and Chainz verses are THAT bad.

This is definitely album of the year to me. 12 Reasons To Die and MCHG tied for second. Those are really the only Hip Hop albums I've liked this year. Coles album was ok, Drakes album was weak, Yeezus was weak.

Last edited:
Definitely giving Push AOTY. Was a big fan of Drake's album and to a lesser degree Hov but neither is touching MNIMN

This was a great week for music:  Pusha T, Nipsey Hussle, and Game all dropped dope tapes.  It's a shame these dudes won't sell as much as lesser quality cd's such as Jay Z, Drake or J Cole.

:lol: @ having a 75 second song. I don't think Sean and Chainz verses are THAT bad.

This is definitely album of the year to me. 12 Reasons To Die and MCHG tied for second. Those are really the only Hip Hop albums I've liked this year. Coles album was ok, Drakes album was weak, Yeezus was weak.

Brown Tape version of 12RTD is probably still my favorite album of the year, followed by Albert Einstein

KRIT's mixtape >> anything else released this year. This album is dope for the most part though. Still hate that song with Future the most

Back
Top Bottom