Pusha T

^^^^

cool screen name, i'm surprised it wasn't already taken.
Thanks, people only show love for the Sicilians.
laugh.gif

...just came up on shuffle. I could not stop bumping this for a solid few months back in the day.

Last edited:
the subliminals at drake :lol:

can't stop singing P's hook on S.N.I.T.C.H. :nthat:

& playing this album in the car, windows down :x :smh: really gets you feeling un****wittable :lol: :smokin

Spot em, got em 

pimp.gif

The queen pen to the king pin, redeems him...I see he used some of Biggie flow...
pimp.gif

When a ***** die we add a link to the chain
Inscribe a ***** name in your flesh
We playing on a higher game of chess
Once you delegate his bills who's gone **** his ***** the best?

thumb.php

"20 plus years of selling Johnson & Johnson
I started out as a baby face monster
No wonder there's diaper rash on my conscience
My teething ring was numbed by the nonsense"

"Hit the pipe and start feeling it
Oh wee, cut me some slack, weed never did that
This was different, geez, Louise please help me relax
Quantum physics could never show you the world I was in"
Stays on repeat, both verses are heat rock, this what a collab should sound like

...just came up on shuffle. I could not stop bumping this for a solid few months back in the day.

I'm glad Dre stopped rapping. He was probably the last least convincing rapper until Big Sean popped up. Exclamation. Exclamation. Exclamation.

I'm glad Dre stopped rapping. He was probably the last least convincing rapper until Big Sean popped up. Exclamation. Exclamation. Exclamation.
laugh.gif
I'm probably the biggest hater of Sean's Who I Am verse and on no account a fan, but Dre belongs on a whole 'nother level of rapper hell.

"If he claim king and he claim best
Then I guess you can call me God, there's non higher
Non flyer, the kingpin is back
Louis Vuitton frames hide the face of the supplier
Peek a boo, take a look at what these kilo's do"

That man Pusha be rapping bruh, so many classic verses. I could post We Got It For Cheap verses for 20 pages

Last edited:
The shots he sent at Drake were really top notch.. and his decipher session on RapGenius 100 percent confirmed they were at drake and lil wayne

Back
Top Bottom