Pusha T

I definitely agree that Drake isn’t a spring chicken himself to be using the age card but look at it from the perspective that you and Drake were barely old enough to have a driver’s license when Lord Willin came out :lol:

That's correct :lol:

That *****'s a fan of Pusha just like I am...which is what makes this **** interesting to me. I know in a battle you gotta line up all your opponents weaknesses and attack them the best way you can.

It's like when Nas told Jay Z you 36 in a Karate Class. Years later you look at that **** and go "wait...whats wrong with that".

I'm the same age as Drake.

Again...I could NOT look at a 41 year old and trying to play him for being 41.

That might honestly be way worse than the kids 15+ calling everyone over 25 "old". They're the ones who championed this entire sentiment.

So technically...both of them are "old *****s" according to the crowd that really believes in this ****.

As far as Age goes... Rappers age like Athletes...

Sure, 33 isn’t “old” at all... but you’re considered “grandpa” status in a league such as the NBA.

At 40+, with the amount of time Push’ has been in the rap game and the amount of knowledge he’s soaked in, You would think he should be on some type of Mogul level with Hov and Puff... Financially speaking and as far as doing things on their terms and their terms ONLY. As opposed to still pushing out LP’s answering to a “big homie” that’s younger than you.

Not necessarily my personal opinion, But I think that’s where Drake was going with that scheme.

Sure, 33 isn’t “old” at all... but you’re considered “grandpa” status in a league such as the NBA.

At 40+, with the amount of time Push’ has been in the rap game and the amount of knowledge he’s soaked in, You would think he should be on some type of Mogul level with Hov and Puff... Financially speaking and as far as doing things on their terms and their terms ONLY. As opposed to still pushing out LP’s answering to a “big homie” that’s younger than you.

Not necessarily my personal opinion, But I think that’s where Drake was going with that scheme.

I can see this...but it makes him a hypocrite because he's a worker....just like Pusha was a worker. That ***** signed to like 5 different situations. He's not what Jay or Puff was at that age either. it's not like he out here on some boss ****. The same way it made Pusha a hypocrite for telling him he was signed to one ***** signed to another.

I can see this...but it makes him a hypocrite because he's a worker....just like Pusha was a worker. That ***** signed to like 5 different situations. He's not what Jay or Puff was at that age either. it's not like he out here on some boss ****. The same way it made Pusha a hypocrite for telling him he was signed to one ***** signed to another.
just like it makes Push a hypocrite for dissing someone for working with writers when his CEO has several writers or has asked the guy he's dissing to write for him. this beef is super corny

Nobody said this crap before Drake said it :lol: So everyone in rap is supposed to be Puff or Jay? Drake isn't Puff or Jay.

How does it look Drake signed to Wayne, who is signed to Baby who steals from every single one of his artist? If he hasn't paid J Prince Jr still, do you think Drake's situation was straight before he started going straight to Universal?

Son def couldn't put no sorta King Push on this album the way he let Kanye dictate the creative direction. **** fire though.

And not just to win the bet

youngsabu.png

Nobody said this crap before Drake said it :lol: So everyone in rap is supposed to be Puff or Jay? Drake isn't Puff or Jay.

How does it look Drake signed to Wayne, who is signed to Baby who steals from every single one of his artist? If he hasn't paid J Prince Jr still, do you think Drake's situation was straight before he started going straight to Universal?

Nah, Drake is definitely not Puff or Hov... but at the Age of 31 he’s definitely setting himself up to be on their level 10 years from now.

Nah, Drake is definitely not Puff or Hov... but at the Age of 31 he’s definitely setting himself up to be on their level 10 years from now.

I suppose so.

Drake isn't positioned in the industry the way those 2 were. Jay Z owned 1/3 of his own music and 1/3 of the music released from multi-platinum artists, in addition to being partners in other revenue streams (all that roc ****). He was not "signed" under this guy...who was under another guy with a record deal. Puff started his empire after getting schooled from the machine VERY early. Drake is an artist. In an industry where rising to the top involves exploiting others...he's not exploiting anyone. He's his own cash cow.

THIS is why Weeknd not signing to OVO was such a big deal to him and he got in his feelings. He's looking at it like "***** I put you on...now I need to get in them pockets". He doesn't have his Kanye or Eminem yet and Weeknd was that.

I'm not sitting here saying that Drake can't be a mogul. I'm just laying the facts out there. He's on a much different path from the names we're throwing out.

Roping it back to the lyric in the song, i just thought it was interesting point of view considering the facts.

compare 31 yr ol puff, 31 yr ol hov, to 31 yr ol drake... they're not that far apart when u compare em like that. in 10 years, puff n hov might me multi-billionaires and drake might be close to a billi like they were in their 40s (present)

Back
Top Bottom