Pusha T

Ye is givin Push major exposure right now.

I think he will help him grow more as an artist, but I just hope he doesnt switch it up too much.

Was choppin it up wit my mans about this last night and he was sayin, what else would dudes want to hear from Push, and I was sayin he spits real life iish just as good as the coke raps, which he agreed too to an extent.

I think Pusha has the potential to be a dope solo artist and really surpass the likes of Fab (if he hasnt already). A lot of people still dont much about him in the maintstream, but He's really capapble of making way better songs than Fab whether it be club/radio, punchline, or real rap.

How do yall perceive Pusha's career in the next 2 years?

Discuss.

Ye is givin Push major exposure right now.

I think he will help him grow more as an artist, but I just hope he doesnt switch it up too much.

Was choppin it up wit my mans about this last night and he was sayin, what else would dudes want to hear from Push, and I was sayin he spits real life iish just as good as the coke raps, which he agreed too to an extent.

I think Pusha has the potential to be a dope solo artist and really surpass the likes of Fab (if he hasnt already). A lot of people still dont much about him in the maintstream, but He's really capapble of making way better songs than Fab whether it be club/radio, punchline, or real rap.

How do yall perceive Pusha's career in the next 2 years?

Discuss.

It depends if Pusha wants to become a mainstream. If thats the case then your going to see Pusha change a bit. But something in me tells me he'll still spit the same fire when it all comes down to it

It depends if Pusha wants to become a mainstream. If thats the case then your going to see Pusha change a bit. But something in me tells me he'll still spit the same fire when it all comes down to it

an interview not too long ago said how P had to write his verse to Runaway a couple times cause Ye said he wasn't going hard enough....and thats a major song so I doubt he's gonna have to switch it up - he is what he is

an interview not too long ago said how P had to write his verse to Runaway a couple times cause Ye said he wasn't going hard enough....and thats a major song so I doubt he's gonna have to switch it up - he is what he is

i just hope he can come up with better punchlines that don't involve coke...

Since alot people aren't familiar w/ push he has pretty good appeal himself he will be straight....like dude flow is very good. W/ kanye's creative direction he will be even better. Push has his own lane and I doubt he's willing to vary out of that too much...it'll work...

Since alot people aren't familiar w/ push he has pretty good appeal himself he will be straight....like dude flow is very good. W/ kanye's creative direction he will be even better. Push has his own lane and I doubt he's willing to vary out of that too much...it'll work...

Originally Posted by RoOk

I'm pretty sure P wants to go mainstream, or else he woulda just stayed where he was & not mess wit Kanye.

I do believe he will still spit that fire, but I'm prepared to hear new subject matter coming from him under Ye's creative control.

Can't wait to see all those who doubted him in the past and said he/they can't rap about anything else jump on the bandwagon.

Originally Posted by RoOk

I'm pretty sure P wants to go mainstream, or else he woulda just stayed where he was & not mess wit Kanye.

I do believe he will still spit that fire, but I'm prepared to hear new subject matter coming from him under Ye's creative control.

Can't wait to see all those who doubted him in the past and said he/they can't rap about anything else jump on the bandwagon.

Maybe I'm stubborn in my thoughts w/ this, but I don't want to see Push switch it up for nothing. I will always be a fan of that dark, coke, baller style Push. I'm a huge fan of G.O.O.D and Star-Trak, but I just think that Push needs to keep his style the same.

...I can see Pusha actually making a song that gets love on the radio , too.

Maybe I'm stubborn in my thoughts w/ this, but I don't want to see Push switch it up for nothing. I will always be a fan of that dark, coke, baller style Push. I'm a huge fan of G.O.O.D and Star-Trak, but I just think that Push needs to keep his style the same.

...I can see Pusha actually making a song that gets love on the radio , too.

Push has been in the game for a decade. How he gonna all of a sudden blow up now? No, I don't see it. Just look at GLC & Consequence.

Push is trying to get this single on the radio though...

Push has been in the game for a decade. How he gonna all of a sudden blow up now? No, I don't see it. Just look at GLC & Consequence.

Push is trying to get this single on the radio though...

The coke flow ain't going anywhere.

I need that solo album like yesterday, though.

Back
Top Bottom