put me on...HOW TO MAKE GOOD HOT WING SAUCE..........

want some hot wings for the fight tonight.........

any1 want to share they hot wing sauce recipe........?

or should i just go buy that already made sauce they sell @ grocery stores

embarassed.gif

Franks Tabasco sauce + Melted Butter.

Mix the two together, and coat the wings in it.

the most basic is hot sauce and butter.
for a sweeter taste you can add some brown sugar to that. (the more, the sweeter)
once i was experimenting and i came up with hot sauce, butter, brown sugar, less than a teaspoon of chili powder and some honey bbq sauce.

To be honest, I would use Louisiana Hot Sauce.

This is all you do, throw the butter in the microwave and let it melt, pour the sauce in to a Tupperware dish and shake them then put them on a plate to dry.We are going to do some wings tonight.

We also use BBQ sauce also.

To be honest just mix and match, I'm going to make some Lemon Pepper tonight.

Your favorite hot sauce, butter, sauce pan. Heat it till you get a nice consistency then coat your wings. That's the most basic way, should be all you needto know.

and coat your wings right after you fry them badboys. don't let them sit and get cold before you coat them with the hot sauce.

Most of the spots around here in Buffalo use frank's or louisianna hot sauce, honey and butter...just mix the three until you get the amount of hot youwant.

nanbeezy,

mane i wish i was in memphis right now. i would order some don don's or d-bo's in a minute. but im out here in N.carolina right now mane... go aheadand next day ya boy soem in the mail mane!

nanbeezy,

mane i wish i was in memphis right now. i would order some don don's or d-bo's in a minute. but im out here in N.carolina right now mane... go aheadand next day ya boy some in the mail mane!

so any other secrets i need to know...

so just season my chicken, fry them......... put the sauce on wings and thats it........

Yea. Hot Sauce and butter, and some honey for a sweet taste. They usually taste better if after you fry them, you put the sauce the on and bake them for alittle while. Or, you could fry them, put the sauce on, and let them cool in the refrigerator. Take them out and reheat them. I'm getting hungry justtyping this...

Back
Top Bottom