Put us onto things that you got put onto

Hennessy + Sprite.

I'm from the bay where you usually see nothing but henn and coke. One of my military homies said he picked up on the henn+sprite combo when he was in the south. It tastes good and it keeps bartenders honest. If my drink is on the clearer side, I'm sending it back. :lol:

KC Tea

Not a huge fan of the song, but its a decent drink.

Last edited:
Since we're taking about hennesy and sprite..

Just had a mimosa the other day..joint is :smokin

Just orange juice and champagne

If your back hurts from sitting/driving all day, use the rumble roller. I got the extra firm one from Amazon. I use it almost every night, and sleep good. I tried regular foam rollers and it just wasn't cutting it for me.

You don't know how many knots you got in your back until you use this thing. When it hits that spot, it hurts like hell but feels sooo good. This thing saved me $$ from needing to visit a chiropractor.

Last edited:
Fap with olive oil. It's a perfect consistency and great fore your skin.

If your back hurts from sitting/driving all day, use the rumble roller. I got the extra firm one from Amazon. I use it almost every night, and sleep good. I tried regular foam rollers and it just wasn't cutting it for me.

You don't know how many knots you got in your back until you use this thing. When it hits that spot, it hurts like hell but feels sooo good. This thing saved me $$ from needing to visit a chiropractor.
thank you much needed

Fap with olive oil. It's a perfect consistency and great fore your skin.
What was done there.. I seent it [emoji]128064[/emoji]
nerd.gif
mean.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom