Puttin it Down right appreciation post, Vol Last night

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

getting my nut > putting it down right

lol chill, you gotta lay it down, thats how you get them begging for more.. and plus, if you a 1 min dude, remember they always have a +1
incase u try to violate them.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

lol chill, you gotta lay it down, thats how you get them begging for more.. and plus, if you a 1 min dude, remember they always have a +1
i dig(no pun) but to be honest back in the day, the 1st time i'd hit a chick i'd lay the law down...afterwards its like whateva...only pull the beast out when there is something to prove...but it is a great feelin...nails diggin scratchin ya back...their body shaking uncontrollably...be having a #@#%% feel invincible...
pimp.gif
...then afterwards do ya dance, have them make you some tacos

if its a late night honey we can't be seen in public type skeezer  then believe me ima quick draw mcgraw that broad   but if the chick got money or look good ima beat it up n have her wanting more n milk her for what she's worth.

My pipe game under the influence of marijuana is ridiculous.
smh.gif
smh.gif

The other night I had my shorty climbing walls and such, I felt like Money Mayweather after a 8 round knockout.
pimp.gif

and if youv'e never made her have an orgasm, your not doing something right.

Originally Posted by Sloane Kettering

i dig(no pun) but to be honest back in the day, the 1st time i'd hit a chick i'd lay the law down...afterwards its like whateva...only pull the beast out when there is something to prove...but it is a great feelin...nails diggin scratchin ya back...their body shaking uncontrollably...be having a #@#%% feel invincible...
pimp.gif
...then afterwards do ya dance, have them make you some tacos

lol at the TACO's hahah i always go in the kitchen, look at my jimmy smile then drink some minute made.

^^ went a little overboard with those gifs eh? I feel you nonetheless
pimp.gif

perfect execution actually.

pimp.gif
 i know what you mean bro.. 
but real talk this one girl i was Fn w/ literally said "you were good, but not as good as my last one, def in my top 5" 
laugh.gif
... keeping it too real 
ohwell.gif

Nothing better than getting the phone call the next day thanking you for putting it down 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Mission accomplished .. * mike eeps friday after next gif *

When chick says are you almost done!
Or when she says is it in!

Has me feeling like o_O

anybody ever refrain from sexual contact for like a week when you know you got a bad one lined up? I feel like I get way harder (pause) and it increases my performance exponentially as long as i focus and dont bust prematurely.

Originally Posted by HLVC I5

Originally Posted by SC415

When chick says are you almost done!
Or when she says is it in!

Has me feeling like o_O

word 
frown.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
my dudes... learn how to foreplay and get her to climax... most men get ONE nut, why rush?

play with her... slowly gently... use them ******* and breasts to the full potential

go down on her if ya know how n she aint just a jump n her cooch aint 
sick.gif
(general rule from women, if she can see ur head while ya down there ya aint doin it right)

and for ya 1 min mans, BREATHE keep a steady stroke game, it aint bout tearin it up, keep eye contact, learn to multitask

bout to knock 1 down this wknd been puttin work in on
pimp.gif

and nuttin like wakin up to another session b4 class from a 1 nite stand, n ol girl says go easy, her cooch is sore
roll.gif
roll.gif

pimp.gif

Y'all not "putting it down" unless she squirt..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tell your chicks to step their kegels game up..

Had me looking like I poured cornstarch and water all on my midsection..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SdotRusherz

Originally Posted by HLVC I5

girls saying your name callin you daddy
pimp.gif

and she says "that was the best baby" after every time we have sex.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

told me the other day "why can't u be my MAN?!" had me feeling guilty and humored:
ohwell.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Y'all not "putting it down" unless she squirt..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tell your chicks to step their kegels game up..

Had me looking like I poured cornstarch and water all on my midsection..
laugh.gif

squirting aint real... is it?
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom