PYG Vol. Props to all the NTers with lovely ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wr - dat damn AVY bro
roll.gif

^Them girls in those other threads look nothing like that in real life. These women in here are actually realistic looking.Them other chick have barbie mannequin faces that they put on before they leave the house or whenever they are in the presence of cameras

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

In all sincerity, where the @$@! is all the haters? I am TRULY surprised at this thread turn out.... wow.
i think its just that aint nobody posted a down right ugly chick yet...or maybe nt has matured

Originally Posted by HOOSIERdaddy282

In all sincerity, where the @$@! is all the haters? I am TRULY surprised at this thread turn out.... wow.
i think its just that aint nobody posted a down right ugly chick yet...or maybe nt has matured

You guys got some beautiful girls. Can't contribute at the moment but I'm working on a pretty young thing.
I'll be back and hopefully this thread is still open. Surprised we've been civilized for 7 pages though.

You guys got some beautiful girls. Can't contribute at the moment but I'm working on a pretty young thing.
I'll be back and hopefully this thread is still open. Surprised we've been civilized for 7 pages though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom