PYM Vol. Happy Mother's Day!

Originally Posted by zube42

I love my momma but posting a pic of her on NT probably isn't the best idea
laugh.gif

qftmft

Now I know why the PYG thread was such a success.

It takes a mature, respectful person to be in a relationship. That's why they have actual girlfriends to post.

But EVERYONE has a mother, whether you're respectful or not.

If you're not going to post your mother or you think this thread "will not end well" then go carry on somewhere else. We're not worried about you and if you're gonna post your mom or not LOL!

ahhh f it
step pops 2 unrelated family friends my momma and me
old pic, this was the weekend after the white cement spizikes came out cus i remeber wearing them that day, and im not muggin the sun is in my eyes
2h.png

i love my mom cus she supports everything i do
i love my mom period theres a million reasons  cant just pick 3

\/ive been with my girl more then 2 years, and i wouldnt post her on here \/

ahhh f it
step pops 2 unrelated family friends my momma and me
old pic, this was the weekend after the white cement spizikes came out cus i remeber wearing them that day, and im not muggin the sun is in my eyes
2h.png

i love my mom cus she supports everything i do
i love my mom period theres a million reasons  cant just pick 3

\/ive been with my girl more then 2 years, and i wouldnt post her on here \/

It takes a mature, respectful person to be in a relationship. That's why they have actual girlfriends to post.

If you're not going to post your mother or you think this thread "will not end well" then go carry on somewhere else. We're not worried about you and if you're gonna post your mom or not LOL!

Originally Posted by KatieJade4

why do you wants pics of people's moms so bad? why isn't it enough for people to just say why they love their mothers?

why do you wants pics of people's moms so bad? why isn't it enough for people to just say why they love their mothers?

Not @ all

Originally Posted by do work son

Why are you so hell bent on NOT posting a picture of your mom? And I honestly don't care if you post a picture of your mom or not. You or anyone else for that matter. I just thought it would be a cool idea. I like seeing old school pics from back in the day and thought that pictures of mothers would be appropriate. It's just a picture. We're not asking for your mothers name, occupation, or any personal information
roll.gif

If it's really that big of a deal, there is a little red 'X' in the right hand corner of this screen. If you need any further instructions on how to exit, lemme know
smile.gif

Not @ all

Originally Posted by do work son

Why are you so hell bent on NOT posting a picture of your mom? And I honestly don't care if you post a picture of your mom or not. You or anyone else for that matter. I just thought it would be a cool idea. I like seeing old school pics from back in the day and thought that pictures of mothers would be appropriate. It's just a picture. We're not asking for your mothers name, occupation, or any personal information
roll.gif

If it's really that big of a deal, there is a little red 'X' in the right hand corner of this screen. If you need any further instructions on how to exit, lemme know
smile.gif

AFI, I'd post my mothers picture and the reasons I love her on a billboard if I could. I'm proud of her and everything she's done for me. I'm not worried about what people on an internet forum have to say. LOL

It's all for fun and I'm not worried about a thread failing. NT isn't THAT serious bro. Relax.

AFI, I'd post my mothers picture and the reasons I love her on a billboard if I could. I'm proud of her and everything she's done for me. I'm not worried about what people on an internet forum have to say. LOL

It's all for fun and I'm not worried about a thread failing. NT isn't THAT serious bro. Relax.

Back
Top Bottom