PYP of your friends that look like someone famous

^son you talkin about #+## you dont know anything about...hyphy is some commercialized #+## designed to get the attention of lames like you
laugh.gif

i hope you dont come out here tryin to put +$%!!% on gucci mayne and lord knows what other trash...if you want to be educated on real southern hip hop id beglad to call class into session
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 916JORDANboy

dude on page 3:
d11164198665eae5199bb1692caa6b65f0f79e37.jpg
looks like
7b016e118869e8ee1eab55788931b15baae30498.jpg

in my opinion

ya he does i never noticed that i guess he just had a thing for looking like quarterbacks

Originally Posted by purplehazze96

^son you talkin about #+## you dont know anything about...hyphy is some commercialized #+## designed to get the attention of lames like you
laugh.gif

i hope you dont come out here tryin to put +$%!!% on gucci mayne and lord knows what other trash...if you want to be educated on real southern hip hop id be glad to call class into session
laugh.gif

Trust me this right here is far from lame. You might wanna look it up in the dictionary and you might find wherever you are from/reppin cause no one else inamerica knows what you are talking about
laugh.gif

Gucci is coo for what he does, but good stuff down here has always and will always be Outkast, TI, and Luda.
Im sure your favorite rappers favorite rapper is probably lil wayne or Jeezy right now. And if they on some knowledge type crap, we aint trynna here thattrash!

and just because Eli manning is dead dont mean he had more game than any of us! Showing a pic of two reggie white girls kissing him doesnt win ANY respect fromme at all! I got a pic of two white girls kissing me, that equals me having game? lol please, let him RIP for all that knew him but I really dont give a damn

Originally Posted by derryj3

purplehazze96 wrote:

laugh.gif

i hope you dont come out here tryin to put +$%!!% on gucci mayne and lord knows what other trash...if you want to be educated on real southern hip hop id be
glad to call class into session
laugh.gif

Trust me this right here is far from lame. You might wanna look it up in the dictionary and you might find wherever you are from/reppin cause no one else in
america knows what you are talking about
laugh.gif

Gucci is coo for what he does, but good stuff down here has always and will always be Outkast, TI, and Luda.

Im sure your favorite rappers favorite rapper is probably lil wayne or Jeezy right now. And if they on some knowledge type crap, we aint trynna here that
trash!

i dont really know what to say to your first sentence...the rest of america doesnt know what im talking about? i should look up where im from in thedictionary? (oakland ca btw) where im from is lame? i dont really see what you're getting at

i got no problems with Gucci, i dont listen to him but i %%#%$ wit young dro a little bit and my justification is he's "coo for what he does"

and ehh, Outkast shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence as T.I. and luda...i fucsk with both of them too though

and i assure you my favorite rappers couldn't give a +%+$ less about wayne/jeezy/ti etc...and you dont #!@# with knowledgeable rappers? just because theygot something to say they aint worth hearin???

i was saying you should look up lame in the dictionary because that describes "the team" or whatever their name is. I wish them nothing but successbut chances are no one else besides wherever u are from will know who they are.

And im sure your favorite rappers DO care about lil wayne because he had the best hip hop debut this year by far (1 million sold) so yeah....
But its all good. I dont mess with most rap nowadays because im just not a big as fan as I used to be when i was a kid...I still have an ear for good stuff,but mostly im on a rock tip (avenged sevenfold got me hooked right now)

yeah i really dont care about "knowledge rappers" ME personally doesnt really wanna hear that right now...I dont have much to learn left in life, and I sure as hell aint gonna learn it from a Rapper.
no hard feelings though man, u right about me talking %%$ i dont know about, but in the same vein, im sure there is tons of south rap i know that you dont knowabout. Just like theres underground/independent Bay area stuff, theres tons of underground/independent Atlanta stuff.

laugh.gif

i hope you dont come out here tryin to put +$%!!% on gucci mayne and lord knows what other trash...if you want to be educated on real southern hip hop id be glad to call class into session
laugh.gif

Trust me this right here is far from lame. You might wanna look it up in the dictionary and you might find wherever you are from/reppin cause no one else in america knows what you are talking about
laugh.gif

Im sure your favorite rappers favorite rapper is probably lil wayne or Jeezy right now. And if they on some knowledge type crap, we aint trynna here that trash!

and just because Eli manning is dead dont mean he had more game than any of us! Showing a pic of two reggie white girls kissing him doesnt win ANY respect from me at all! I got a pic of two white girls kissing me, that equals me having game? lol please, let him RIP for all that knew him but I really dont give a damn

hmm i didnt know eli manning was dead this is news to me please explain...i thought that you guys were calling him ugly when comparing him to that kid on tlclittle people big world or something the kid had mad game i can keep coming with these pics of him all day long
n1412580293_30049291_5004.jpg

No offense to him, but those pics don't show him actually smashing.
laugh.gif

To me it looks like pitty pics, like "oh isnt "mordic" so cute lets show us pretending to care"

i was saying you should look up lame in the dictionary because that describes "the team" or whatever their name is. I wish them nothing but success
but chances are no one else besides wherever u are from will know who they are.

And im sure your favorite rappers DO care about lil wayne because he had the best hip hop debut this year by far (1 million sold) so yeah....

But its all good. I dont mess with most rap nowadays because im just not a big as fan as I used to be when i was a kid...I still have an ear for good stuff,
but mostly im on a rock tip (avenged sevenfold got me hooked right now)

yeah i really dont care about "knowledge rappers" ME personally doesnt really wanna hear that right now...I dont have much to learn left in life,
and I sure as hell aint gonna learn it from a Rapper.

no hard feelings though man, u right about me talking %%$ i dont know about, but in the same vein, im sure there is tons of south rap i know that you dont know
about. Just like theres underground/independent Bay area stuff, theres tons of underground/independent Atlanta stuff.

and the team is lame because they're independent bay artist and no body outside the Bay will ever know who they are? of course there's a grip ofunderground ATL artist i dont know about but the difference is i dont think they're lame because their sound hasnt reached me

as far as listening to knowledgeable rappers goes, people dont listen to them to learn anything, thats entirely not what rappers line One Be Lo, Cyne, HellRazah etc are about...rappers like these have an audience because people like me personally don't want to hear about Wayne's new lambo or how hisplastic cup is full to the brim with syzurp...and no, the rappers i listen actually do not care that Wayne sold a mil in a week
laugh.gif
there are a lot of rappersout there who don't care about record sales

laugh.gif

To me it looks like pitty pics, like "oh isnt "mordic" so cute lets show us pretending to care"

the thing is i know he was smashing because last year i would always see his roomate making the rounds for a place to sleep

i was saying you should look up lame in the dictionary because that describes "the team" or whatever their name is. I wish them nothing but success

But its all good. I dont mess with most rap nowadays because im just not a big as fan as I used to be when i was a kid...I still have an ear for good stuff,

yeah i really dont care about "knowledge rappers" ME personally doesnt really wanna hear that right now...I dont have much to learn left in life,

no hard feelings though man, u right about me talking %%$ i dont know about, but in the same vein, im sure there is tons of south rap i know that you dont know
about. Just like theres underground/independent Bay area stuff, theres tons of underground/independent Atlanta stuff.

and the team is lame because they're independent bay artist and no body outside the Bay will ever know who they are? of course there's a grip of underground ATL artist i dont know about but the difference is i dont think they're lame because their sound hasnt reached me

as far as listening to knowledgeable rappers goes, people dont listen to them to learn anything, thats entirely not what rappers line One Be Lo, Cyne, Hell Razah etc are about...rappers like these have an audience because people like me personally don't want to hear about Wayne's new lambo or how his plastic cup is full to the brim with syzurp...and no, the rappers i listen actually do not care that Wayne sold a mil in a week
laugh.gif
there are a lot of rappers out there who don't care about record sales
well i guess different rappers rap about different stuff, not all lil waynes raps are about his lambos and what not, even though i havent heardANYTHING from those other rappers, im sure they have at least ONE song talking about something thats not of so called "substinance".
its all objectional. I could think lambos are the most important thing in the world, who can judge?

I personally wouldnt rap if i wasnt making money off it,, thats just me and the rappers I listen to. They actually care about making a profit off theirproduct
laugh.gif

in the end, its all subjectional. The last thing I ever want to argue about is RAP. thats the lamest thing ever. Its all subjectional. like whatever u want tolike, and ima like what i like.

Originally Posted by Th3Ownly

laugh.gif

the thing is i know he was smashing because last year i would always see his roomate making the rounds for a place to sleep

Oh well i'll take your word for it. Im just joking around im sure and I HOPE he was smashing those chicks.........ITS just that you can't be mad at usfor making fun of him when YOU posted his picture in a funny thread. And than say dude is dead! that only makes it funnier in my eyes....Anyone in here has theright to get roasted.

purplehazze96 wrote:

derryj3 wrote:

i was saying you should look up lame in the dictionary because that describes "the team" or whatever their name is. I wish them nothing but
success

But its all good. I dont mess with most rap nowadays because im just not a big as fan as I used to be when i was a kid...I still have an ear for good
stuff,

no hard feelings though man, u right about me talking %%$ i dont know about, but in the same vein, im sure there is tons of south rap i know that you dont
know

and the team is lame because they're independent bay artist and no body outside the Bay will ever know who they are? of course there's a grip of
underground ATL artist i dont know about but the difference is i dont think they're lame because their sound hasnt reached me

as far as listening to knowledgeable rappers goes, people dont listen to them to learn anything, thats entirely not what rappers line One Be Lo, Cyne, Hell
Razah etc are about...rappers like these have an audience because people like me personally don't want to hear about Wayne's new lambo or how his
plastic cup is full to the brim with syzurp...and no, the rappers i listen actually do not care that Wayne sold a mil in a week
laugh.gif
there are a lot of rappers out there who don't care about record sales

well i guess different rappers rap about different stuff, not all lil waynes raps are about his lambos and what not, even though i havent heard
ANYTHING from those other rappers, im sure they have at least ONE song talking about something thats not of so called "substinance".

its all objectional. I could think lambos are the most important thing in the world, who can judge?

I personally wouldnt rap if i wasnt making money off it,, thats just me and the rappers I listen to. They actually care about making a profit off their
product
laugh.gif

in the end, its all subjectional. The last thing I ever want to argue about is RAP. thats the lamest thing ever. Its all subjectional. like whatever u want to
like, and ima like what i like.

no doubt i didnt even think we were arguing, i thought we were more on that discussion tip...and dont get me wrong, i listen to "non-substinance"stuff too what ever that is...Wayne use to destroy *#*! only a couple of years ago, independent artist talk about the same *#*! mainstream artist do, makinmoney, @!+#%$ +%*%#%+, drivin whips...they just do it better
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Oh well i'll take your word for it. Im just joking around im sure and I HOPE he was smashing those chicks.........ITS just that you can't be mad at us for making fun of him when YOU posted his picture in a funny thread. And than say dude is dead! that only makes it funnier in my eyes....Anyone in here has the right to get roasted.

ya i realize that you guys were just joking but if you go to my original post i do say RIP Dan Modic...but anyways we were in a bar one time and some breezyapproached him and told him that he look like the qb from friday night lights and i just said i told you so but anyways he smashed that without even putting inwork

pringles
roll.gif
roll.gif
some of these people should get discovered, Im pretty sure dudes that look likeObama are making some good dough right now.

laugh.gif

Oh well i'll take your word for it. Im just joking around im sure and I HOPE he was smashing those chicks.........ITS just that you can't be mad at us for making fun of him when YOU posted his picture in a funny thread. And than say dude is dead! that only makes it funnier in my eyes....Anyone in here has the right to get roasted.

ya i realize that you guys were just joking but if you go to my original post i do say RIP Dan Modic...but anyways we were in a bar one time and some breezy approached him and told him that he look like the qb from friday night lights and i just said i told you so but anyways he smashed that without even putting in work
yeah its my bad man, you gotta excuse me, ive been drinking tonight.

Back
Top Bottom