PYP Post. Vol. Past and Present

Way back in the day lookin like a goof.
d731631d18fc67656c118030cd6bf6b10edda113.jpg

Dont really know how old I was, but I know how to rock the mullet with me stone wash jeans looking like a little Joe Dirt
2331651b16f9606c6f5cdd1473c799894c21e6c6.jpg

Just the other day.
65836bfa1b6e1714f45566a6616565ae5f74985c.jpg

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by Executive76

Chick has sharpie eyebrows, don't get too excited.
I can't believe that I'm here writing about eyebrows, man. I'm not writing about something that actually matters, like, you know, her face or body. I'm writing about eyebrows. … I'm writing about eyebrows. … Not boobs. … Not a booty. … Eyebrows.... Now how silly is that?
roll.gif
roll.gif
Go meet some girls in real life dude, you sound pathetic. Maybe if this girl was something special, but....bro, are you serious?

Stop getting mad.
LOL

Only way I'd be mad is if I got excited by blurry pictures of average-looking girls on a sneaker forum
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Chick has sharpie eyebrows, don't get too excited.
I can't believe that I'm here writing about eyebrows, man. I'm not writing about something that actually matters, like, you know, her face or body. I'm writing about eyebrows. … I'm writing about eyebrows. … Not boobs. … Not a booty. … Eyebrows.... Now how silly is that?
eyebrows frame the face, stop acting like theyre not important. you cant have the bert and ernies or the sharpies.

Mom & I chillin'.
pimp.gif

I was doing this way before Cam'ron.
smh.gif

I'll never eat a burger while on the toilet again..

Back
Top Bottom