PYP Post. Vol. Past and Present

I will contribute some more baby pics.

I like this picture because of the background.
9ubvgp.jpg

This is more of a stoneface baby pic. Ratatat says I look like Raven when she was on The Cosby Show. My best friend made a comment once I look like arefugee child.
laugh.gif

2quhwlv.jpg

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

This is more of a stoneface baby pic. Ratatat says I look like Raven when she was on The Cosby Show. My best friend made a comment once I look like a refugee child.
laugh.gif

2quhwlv.jpg
You know, I thought this was adorable when I first seen it (
nerd.gif
), but with the extra comments you just added, it's now hilarious as well.

n92201248_30176725_1807.jpg

Both of those dudes near the comp are on NT. I recognize them from when I used to go hard with buying kicks back in the day. Probably recognize them from asummit or a release- can't remember.

You're bawwwdy is fierce tho
pimp.gif

FlyNY wrote:
Originally Posted by Late80s
Why were you standing all by yourself?
That doesnt look like a great party.
ohwell.gif

that night was a blur so i dunno. that was real early in the night, it was live.

alchemiss: i dunno. you going to porkys tonite?

Something is definitely wrong with this pic
6+ dudes in this pic..1 female..and none of them are talking to her
If i was there youd be on a handstand dubbing against the wall ,im sorry
laugh.gif

FlyNY wrote:
Why were you standing all by yourself?
That doesnt look like a great party.
ohwell.gif
that night was a blur so i dunno. that was real early in the night, it was live.

alchemiss: i dunno. you going to porkys tonite?

Nope I'm out of town til May =/ I'll def see you then though

Originally Posted by bdis1986

^^
roll.gif
roll.gif

hazel wit the wat the F faces

-bdis-
I still do those same faces now in pictures.
laugh.gif

Crank, I am not cheating...Some people even posted recent pics now, but no baby pics.

Cross, yeah it cracks me up. My best friend even specified and said I look like a refugee child from Kosovo. I do not know why she chose thatregion. It could have been Liberia.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FlyNY

Something is definitely wrong with this pic
6+ dudes in this pic..1 female..and none of them are talking to her
If i was there youd be on a handstand dubbing against the wall ,im sorry
laugh.gif
nah trust i had turned down every dude in that pic by the time that pic was taken.
laugh.gif

i gyess see you then alchemiss.

nah trust i had turned down every dude in that pic by the time that pic was taken.
laugh.gif

i gyess see you then alchemiss.
Yeah definitely niketalkers, taking L's.
laugh.gif

N chitown how do you keep getting banned? I swear this is like your 10th sn in a year.

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Hazel - Some current pics would be nice.
smile.gif
It is a huge community here and I see how some people go in on others for their pics or how they look like. I already know the kind of comments Iwill get, whether I look older than my age (like a mom) or like an English professor. *cough* Well, at least you can see my eyes in my avy, so that is a recentpic.
laugh.gif

Where are your baby pics and recent pics?
nerd.gif

smile.gif
It is a huge community here and I see how some people go in on others for their pics or how they look like. I already know the kind of comments I will get, whether I look older than my age (like a mom) or like an English professor. *cough* Well, at least you can see my eyes in my avy, so that is a recent pic.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Yeah, I get you.

But we'll be nice.
happy.gif

And they're on page 32.
wink.gif

smile.gif
It is a huge community here and I see how some people go in on others for their pics or how they look like. I already know the kind of comments I will get, whether I look older than my age (like a mom) or like an English professor. *cough* Well, at least you can see my eyes in my avy, so that is a recent pic.
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

P8262516.jpg

Cross, yeah it cracks me up. My best friend even specified and said I look like a refugee child from Kosovo. I do not know why she chose that region. It could have been Liberia.
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
Kosovo though? That sounds like some $@#! I would say. I'd still eat nomatter what country/province/neighborhood/territory/continent you came from though.

Back
Top Bottom