PYP Then and Now......

holla at a g if you ever in LA...

would hold your hand...

..srs 
embarassed.gif

Last edited:
Oh y'all ain't tell me y'all were holding thick white joints in here. You know my kryptonite. Bottomless mimosa brunch on me when you in the dc area.

Only pic I remember from back in the day my beard was all rough, and scruffy. Dudes said I was gonna light my leather coat on fire when it rubs the beard.

The same **** that scared off Simply Dimply, weekend girl, my baby gabbyflo, apples, thytkrjobs, etc. :smh:

We lose the ones that look decent and let kellyrep stick around. :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Damn didn't even see a female posted in here. :lol: yup wrap it up.

Weeknd girl just quit posting. She was more thorough than 95% of the dudes on here.

Last edited:
The same **** that scared of Simply Dimply, weekend girl, my baby gabbyflo, apples, thytkrjobs, etc.
mean.gif

We lose the ones that look decent and let kellyrep stick around.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Lol I'm not getting scared by anyone. Come at me with fire, water, ice, idgaf, it don't phase me.
nthat.gif

Can't we just have nice things & not act petty? Show me your thens and nows.

Move.It.Along.

The same **** that scared of Simply Dimply, weekend girl, my baby gabbyflo, apples, thytkrjobs, etc. :smh:

We lose the ones that look decent and let kellyrep stick around. :lol: :smh:

Nah the misogyny and weird teen angst that started popping up ran them off, they didn't mind the attention.

No one's coming at you with anything other than thirst mama pa. :lol:

Last edited:
Nah the misogyny and weird teen angst that started popping up ran them off, they didn't mind the attention.

That's debatable, but I see your point. I remember some of them used to contribute to the threads. Then I remember the others like pinklovehearts who got called out for literally only posting in pyp threads. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom