PYP... Vol. Halloween Costumes

well i didnt see the food stamps so I can see why it would be offensive, but if he had been walking around by himself in his costume with his obama campaignsign, I wouldnt see anything wrong. Just a guy going the extra mile in halloween spirit. ya feel me?

chockiwi- you should have worn a viking hat with horns..
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by T i c a l

Originally Posted by Lazy B

People are amazingly over sensitive nowadays. I'm white, and I couldn't care less if a black dude dressed up for Halloween mocking the stereotypic white guy. My feelings don't get hurt that easy.

- Tical.
You're becoming more of a troll every time you post.

I have no idea how that could be considered trolling when I simply stated my opinion on the discussion going on. You must be a Lupe fan.

Originally Posted by I Drink Your Milkshake

People are amazingly over sensitive nowadays. I'm white, and I couldn't care less if a black dude dressed up for Halloween mocking the stereotypic white guy. My feelings don't get hurt that easy.

- Tical.
I really can't stand it when white people say this. Obivously ya'll don't get offended cuz the history for ya'll isn't there like it is for us.......c'mon now duke
smh.gif

People make that era seem like it was forever go when it reeeeeeeally wasn't.

I really wish the goverment would just give all African-American people reparations so you'd stop crying this endless river and shut the *$!% up about it.

- Tical.
Oh really? How do you feel about your Mexican girlfriend? You're a !%**#%% idiot.

The ignore button is so good to use. %%$##%#.

- Tical.

I have no idea how that could be considered trolling when I simply stated my opinion on the discussion going on. You must be a Lupe fan.

- Tical.
I really can't stand it when white people say this. Obivously ya'll don't get offended cuz the history for ya'll isn't there like it is for us.......c'mon now duke
smh.gif

I really wish the goverment would just give all African-American people reparations so you'd stop crying this endless river and shut the !@*$ up about it.

**EDIT: On second thought, that probably wouldn't help. It's a never ending excuse to have something to hold over white people's heads and no amount of money would be worth giving that up right?

God forbid all races stop holding hundreds of years of grudges against each other and live in peace.

- Tical.
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

- Tical.
smh.gif

I really wish the goverment would just give all African-American people reparations so you'd stop crying this endless river and shut the !@*$ up about it.

- Tical.

2cmp1cn.gif

Originally Posted by AverageSavage

chockiwi- you should have worn a viking hat with horns..
smokin.gif
call me slow but... y?
I was posed to be raggedy anne
someone even said I ooked like the Wendy's girl!
laugh.gif

- Tical.

- Tical.
smh.gif

I really wish the goverment would just give all African-American people reparations so you'd stop crying this endless river and shut the *$!% up about it.

- Tical.
Oh really? How do you feel about your Mexican girlfriend? You're a !%**#%% idiot.

hey #*%#@*$+#%+$, lets not bring mexicans into this.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

- Tical.

- Tical.
smh.gif

- Tical.

Who the !%@+ are you talking to? He's a moron who makes stupid statements and trolls the forum because he has nothing better to do. If he feels one wayabout a particular group how does he feel about another group?

Dressing up as Obama is not a negative connotation, in my opinion, but I guess it depends on how he acted. I seen a few of those costumes around, and they arejust "representing" on who they want to win for presidency. Races and their double standards. I wouldn't care if someone dressed up as bambooor w/e you said. Oh well, back to the Laker game.

Uhm thanks guys for all the compliments on the costume. You guys lookg grat. Both quailmans are awesome. I saw some great stuff @ the parade.

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Dressing up as Obama is not a negative connotation, in my opinion, but I guess it depends on how he acted. I seen a few of those costumes around, and they are just "representing" on who they want to win for presidency. Races and their double standards. I wouldn't care if someone dressed up as bamboo or w/e you said. Oh well, back to the Laker game.

Maybe you missed it...but for the last time, HE IS HOLDING FOOD STAMPS.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

- Tical.

- Tical.
smh.gif

- Tical.

Who the !%@+ are you talking to? He's a moron who makes stupid statements and trolls the forum because he has nothing better to do. If he feels one way about a particular group how does he feel about another group?
nm193p.jpg

- Tical.

- Tical.
smh.gif

- Tical.

What? My mexican girlfriend has nothing to do with black people constantly crying for equality yet never letting the past go in the same breath. It's theultimate oxymoron.

Give me a !@*%$*# break. There will never be human equality as long as we have certain races holding grudges against others for *!$# that happened in thepast.

- Tical.

Back
Top Bottom