PYP Vol. music forum regulars

:smh:
smh.gif
TEAMGIANTS|TEAMYANKEES|NYK...BASKETBALL
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

Quote:
Rare footage of Laney puttin' in that work...
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMYANKEES
TEAM SEMINOLES
antone smith , greg carr , preston parker ,andre fluellen ,tony carter,letroy guion , everette brown , paul griffin , geno hayes , myron rolle , marcus ball , Patrick Robinson​

I dont really come in music that much , but this thread has way too many classic lines
TEAMCOWBOYS
VI..XII..XXVII..XXVIII..XXX......​
[center

a lot of L's takin here :smh:
smh.gif
My e-history...NT poster that is known to post pictures of his girlfriend in various stages of undress. Girlfriend found out he was cheating and made a post regarding the situation.

Known for his short, sarcastic, and unenthusiastic responses to threads. It is rare to see him post more than 5 words at a time.

How a BABY got more eyebrows than you my dude? A BABY :smh:
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
!

Lookin like he opened the oven a bit too fast :wow:
eek.gif
img0060kc4.jpg
Whoopi-Goldberg-Biography-3.jpg
TEAMSAAB
THIRD WORLD - OWWWW BEATS
Quote:
This is your future. These bums are former sneakerheads who's habits got out of control. They lost everything except their last, favorite pair of kicks, and that's all they carry with them today. 5 years from now we'll see homeless dudes in DMP XI's, Penny Foams and Playstation AF1's.

Quote:
If a moderhater come in here it's gonna be like half the music forum with new names. :lol:
laugh.gif

I may update this post with a list of the user names I banned so let your friends know. I don't want them clogging up the staff account.

Back
Top Bottom