PYP...VOL. Myspace/Facebook default

Originally Posted by dDENIRO

dre...

don't worry you got me.
nerd.gif

l_fb2b2e667e5946be945d628b5be4f46d.jpg

On the right. My mom's husband makes me look like a ******. Can anybody guess how tall he is?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

Originally Posted by AmericanDream

Although predictable, the reaction when even a semi good-looking (no disrespect greeneyes) female posts their pic is comical. I honestly feel bad for some of you, it's obvious you don't get out much. It leaves me wondering why a girl would even remotely consider posting here in the first place...

M!ke

2rxgncl.gif

Is he lying? NT stays turning females away.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Yeah, but this time it's different. GreenEyes knows it's all jokes. We play like this all thetime. And honestly, I get tired of the dudes complaining about the lack of females on this site. What are yougonna do, e-sex them?

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Yeah, but this time it's different. GreenEyes knows it's all jokes. We play like this all the time. And honestly, I get tired of the dudes complaining about the lack of females on this site. What are you gonna do, e-sex them?
Keep the lame jokes over at NT-KL, dont you guys have a pyp over there?

Yeah, but this time it's different. GreenEyes knows it's all jokes. We play like this all the time. And honestly, I get tired of the dudes complaining about the lack of females on this site. What are you gonna do, e-sex them?

Edit: Not even about that..

Nah,we gonna Facebook *poke* them
laugh.gif
, i kid

Originally Posted by Black Milk

Rayful Edmond?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Rayful Edmond?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
HAS to be.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Rayful Edmond?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Who?

Back
Top Bottom