Q-TIP SIGNS TO KANYE WEST’S G.O.O.D. MUSIC/DEF JAM RECORDINGS - ALBUM DUE EARLY 2013

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

Oh now he can steal beats from kanye and claim he made em like he did Pete Rock

Tip has proven time and time again to be a master at his craft without lifting ideas from Pete or anybody else (sampling doesn't count in this instance). Pete isn't holding on to that !%%$ so neither should we. As far as him signing with GOOD... I really don't have any kind of opinion on that good or bad. I do however wonder what Consequence thinks about all this...

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

I approve of this, but i'm not gon' check for any Q-Tip solo projects.

laugh.gif
Yo why would you "approve of this"... but then not check for what you approved of?

Dip you gotta check out the old Tribe catalog if you haven't already, and The Renaissance was
pimp.gif

Tip is the dude that Andre patterned his style off of, not entirely but the similarities are undeniable for those who have listened to Kast and Tribe coming up.

Could finally be the sound Q-Tip has been missing for a while. I'm very interested in this. 

Originally Posted by psk2310

Damn, I sure hope Tip doesn't go the flossy-flossy route 'Ye seems to be going.
u seem to have forgotten q-tip made vibrant thing.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

laugh.gif
Yo why would you "approve of this"... but then not check for what you approved of?
Cause I would like to hear Q-Tip on features for maybe the G.O.O.D. music album and other members solo's, I don't wanna hear his own stuff.

Originally Posted by gllahone84

Dip you gotta check out the old Tribe catalog if you haven't already, and The Renaissance was
pimp.gif

Tip is the dude that Andre patterned his style off of, not entirely but the similarities are undeniable for those who have listened to Kast and Tribe coming up.

I have all the Tribe albums, but "Life, Beats, & Rhymes" (Consequence era).
I dunno if I wanna check out "The Renaissance".

pimp.gif

Dip, since you mentioned that you have the tribe catalog check out: [h1]A Tribe Called Quest - Hits, Rarities & Remix CD - Import[/h1]
This was a Japan only drop, I believe and it has some rare remixes.

Originally Posted by CAto312

pimp.gif

Dip, since you mentioned that you have the tribe catalog check out: [h1]A Tribe Called Quest - Hits, Rarities & Remix CD - Import[/h1]
This was a Japan only drop, I believe and it has some rare remixes.

Good lookin', I'ma check this out now.

ninjahood wrote:
psk2310 wrote:
Damn, I sure hope Tip doesn't go the flossy-flossy route 'Ye seems to be going.

u seem to have forgotten q-tip made vibrant thing.

The song was aiight, it was the video that caused the controversy & was flossy. I just hope he doesn't try to sell out to try to make some bank.  

i feel a certain way about legends signing under current acts. i dunno. feels wrong. but regardless i wish him success.

Got high hopes for this, Q-Tip has dominated my iTunes so knowing there's going to be more music coming out is
pimp.gif

Hopefully he'll do another song with Jay-Z.

Q-Tip's solo stuff has been horrible. He's like Andre 3K without Big Boi, sometimes you just shouldn't separate a tag team. It's like watching D'Von Dudley in a singles matchup.

Originally Posted by heelish

Q-Tip's solo stuff has been horrible. He's like Andre 3K without Big Boi, sometimes you just shouldn't separate a tag team. It's like watching D'Von Dudley in a singles matchup.

Thread/.

Originally Posted by heelish

Thread/.

Back
Top Bottom