Q1 2011 CATALOG PICS (HIGHLIGHTS)

53a35526ee3f6a52a13ae479c597361a505da9f.jpg

the CWs reworked.. what are they called though?
CW's was an amazing shoe, but all the retros with the wack logo kinda ruined it
these look alright minus the mesh look

53a35526ee3f6a52a13ae479c597361a505da9f.jpg

the CWs reworked.. what are they called though?
CW's was an amazing shoe, but all the retros with the wack logo kinda ruined it
these look alright minus the mesh look

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Sixfoot Nathan they'll go by the OG name + 2011.Air Max Sensation 2011.

hmm.. its practically a new design, full length air unit, added support, exposed light weight material
hope they hit outlets hard

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Sixfoot Nathan they'll go by the OG name + 2011.Air Max Sensation 2011.

hmm.. its practically a new design, full length air unit, added support, exposed light weight material
hope they hit outlets hard

^Word.I think they'll go cheap as hell FAST.Those probably won't even remotely appeal to anyone who didn't know about the original Sensation.

^Word.I think they'll go cheap as hell FAST.Those probably won't even remotely appeal to anyone who didn't know about the original Sensation.

Did anybody notice the Huarache is listed as having ZOOM AIR in the forefoot? That's a pretty big deal...

Also these were $125 in 1992 so $100 is still a deal esp. if they've added zoom...

Did anybody notice the Huarache is listed as having ZOOM AIR in the forefoot? That's a pretty big deal...

Also these were $125 in 1992 so $100 is still a deal esp. if they've added zoom...

sorry for the multi post, there will be three other colors of huaraches listed at $115 with full air. one is grey and cactus i think and then another light grey one.  The blk red is finish line exclusive or foot action cant remember which it will be 100

sorry for the multi post, there will be three other colors of huaraches listed at $115 with full air. one is grey and cactus i think and then another light grey one.  The blk red is finish line exclusive or foot action cant remember which it will be 100

Thanks for the pics. Question: The second colorway posted (not the original) of the trainer huarache, is that the same as the JD exclusive that released a few years ago?

Thanks for the pics. Question: The second colorway posted (not the original) of the trainer huarache, is that the same as the JD exclusive that released a few years ago?

Back
Top Bottom