Q4 Sports signs E'Twuan Moore

Q4 signed its 1st NBA player, EM. he wore the 495 Lo shoe, so did Lance Stephenson {who is not yet under contract}.

the general release 495 lo's in red, black or white retail for $110 at Q4Sports.com.
the EM PE will be made available to the public. preorder for the EM PE's will be available soon {PE's available to the public...Nike you listening?}

q4-sports-etwaun-moore-1.jpeg

“I created the whole shoe, the colors, the whole style,” Moore said of having his own shoe, which includes the initials “EM” on the tongue. “I’m very hands-on. It was a very creative and fun process, something I look forward to doing in the future.”

https://q4sports.com/blogs/news/pelicans-etwaun-moore-talks-about-his-q4-player-editions

** this shoe has been out awhile so i'm not sure i'm buying that he "created" the whole shoe, but i do like the look of his PE better than the general release

Last edited:
Anybody have a pair of Q4 shoes yet? I really want to try the millennium ( I think that's the top model name) shoe. Not sure about sizing so I haven't ordered yet

kaz109 kaz109 according to Nightwing2023 at weartesters: Fit – "The Millennium Hi fits true to size while the other models within the line fit a bit snug, and some are even a bit long. Again, this model fits me perfectly in my true size so that’s what I’d recommend."

https://weartesters.com/q4-sports-millennium-hi-performance-review/
I did see that review which is why I want to buy the shoe however the saying " true to size" is generic in the sense that not all brands fit the same so when saying true to size that could mean true to my nike size or true to my adidas size.

I did see that review which is why I want to buy the shoe however the saying " true to size" is generic in the sense that not all brands fit the same so when saying true to size that could mean true to my nike size or true to my adidas size.

yep, not all brands fit the same, but the term "true to size" is NOT generic.....the term "TTS" compares the size your foot actually measures on a Brannock device with how that size of a brand's particular model fits. The Brannock Device is the standard foot measuring tool for the world's footwear industry.

EXAMPLE: say you measure a size 9 with a Brannock device...you try on a Nike PG1 size 9 and it fits perfectly...you then try on an adidias Dame 4 and need to go up to a 9.5 to get that same fit... you then try on a Q4 495 lo and 8.5 fits perfectly. Nike PG1 fits "true to size", adidas Dame 4 runs small, Q4 495 Lo runs big...also, just because the Nike PG1 runs TTS, that does NOT mean all Nike's will be TTS {trust me, i work for a shoe company and it's the major complaint i hear that that model fits differently then this model}

when Nightwing says a shoe runs "true to size" that means his foot measurement on a Brannock device is a size 9 and the shoe company's size 9 shoe fits perfectly.

hope this helps

Last edited:
Bought these on 30% off cyber money deal. Can't wait to get them and try them out

Back
Top Bottom