QB THREAD - 2x quarterbacky award winner: Lamar Jackson

Rosen's numbers looked forgettable but he had some dimes today..and a huge drop (may have been more but can't remember) stats would have looked a little better

Never liked the fact he got drafted into the NFC West

the cap can easily be manipulated/circumvented with creative structuring of deals nowadays. it's an excuse used to just not pay people.

but anyway...back to one of those earlier points, just going back and quickly recapping on the day's games:

QBs that threw for 300+ and 3TDs today:
Goff
Cousins
Luck
Ryan
Mitchell
Dalton
Brady
Carr

300+ and 2TDs:
Stafford
Wentz
MM8
Watson
Bortles
Mayfield
Flacco

wut? :lol:

this year, more than the last few, is MARKEDLY different than past seasons.

Raiders could have paid Mack that is objectively not true.

The Raiders have 52 million dollars of cap space next year with Carr on the books and not one player on their team that's important hitting free agency

They could have paid Mack easily.

You sure? :nerd:

(Referring to the escrow theory)

So you're belief is they just flat out didn't want him then.......with all that cap space.

the cap can easily be manipulated/circumvented with creative structuring of deals nowadays. it's an excuse used to just not pay people.

but anyway...back to one of those earlier points, just going back and quickly recapping on the day's games:

Goff
Cousins
Luck
Ryan
Mitchell
Dalton
Brady
Carr

300+ and 2TDs:
Stafford
Wentz
MM8
Watson
Bortles
Mayfield
Flacco

2 100 yard rushers today? Zeke and.....was their a 2nd? Gordon???

Goff
Cousins
Luck
Ryan
Mitchell
Dalton
Brady
Carr

300+ and 2TDs:
Stafford
Wentz
MM8
Watson
Bortles
Mayfield
Flacco

Would you believe a jaw-dropping EIGHT quarterbacks are on pace to rack up 5,000 yards this year?? In the sport's lengthy history, only five have previously achieved that rarefied air. Last fall, no one averaged 300 passing yards per game; right now, a dozen QBs are doing it. Seven of them have already tossed at least 10 touchdown passes.

sheesh

I think the number currently is at 10 QB's on pace. That'll obviously slow down for some but even if we had a year when a few reached this mark in a single reason is bananas

Rules.

Edit: I suppose I should edit the title to spice things up a bit. I didn't realize I created this thread. :lol:

I will use some of that info, pabs. Good stuff.

C CP1708

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

How about that Andrew Luck guy?

He may never throw again.

It's ironic, they have built the Oline for sure, now they need to add some weapons for him and they could be in business. Still some need on Defense as well of course, but suddenly his life expectancy looks much better.

Still crazy after all that damage and all the worry, etc, he's lookin at 4,500+ and 40+ TD's. And those are low estimates. :smh:

He may never throw again.

It's ironic, they have built the Oline for sure, now they need to add some weapons for him and they could be in business. Still some need on Defense as well of course, but suddenly his life expectancy looks much better.

Still crazy after all that damage and all the worry, etc, he's lookin at 4,500+ and 40+ TD's. And those are low estimates. :smh:

Bruce Arians and now Frank Reich are also offensive minded coaches, unlike Pagano who didn't know how to do **** on that side of the ball.

Give him some protection and a coach that knows how to work up an offensive gameplan... 4500+ and 40+

The QB's on pace for 5K has dropped as expected but there' still 4 guys who can get there this year (Ryan, Ben, Mahomes & Goff)

frank reich and that dude they drafted out of notre dame were/are huge for that team

thank god the giants aint realized they need an Oline and a QB for those weapons

people focus on the giants should have drafted a QB over barkley.. but really, they should traded down and drafted the guard or tackle out of notre dame and pick up picks ransom their pick to one of the QB needy teams.. at the very least force the JETE to move up 1 spot

Goff threw game ending INT, dropped, GW TD 2 plays later. :lol:

Rams had no timeouts. That INT ends it for KC.

I have not fact checked this, (will dig into it later) but saw a tweet that read:

Since Nov 1, 2015, Aaron Rodgers is 22-21-1.

Prime Aaron Rodgers, one of the best ever at the position, 1 game over .500 over almost 3 full seasons.

#AllYouNeedIsQuarterback

Last edited:
Imagine if the Jaguars had Rodgers

Having a good QB isn't a guarantee of success.. however it sure as shh makes succeeding a hell of lot easier when you have 1

Back
Top Bottom