QUALITY AND QUANTITY!!! The RE-UP (Over 300 Individual Pics!!)

L.E., GR, Quickstrike, Tier Zero, blah, blah, blah. A lot has changed since I first started buying kicks back in the 90s to now. I pretty much bought whatever I thought was dope, regardless of what type of release the kicks were. NEVER bought shoes off eBay, never camped-out, and probably lined up only 2-3 times; just fortunate to have a few connections in the industry. And after all these years…….. I’m gonna take a break from it all. Nothing really excites me anymore and I’m pretty content with what I have already. Here’s about 80-90% of my collection. I’ll update here and there from time to time, but this is the bulk of it. Nothing too exclusive or hard to find, just took a little patience on a few pieces. After acquiring my ‘grails’ (Courir & Atmos AF1s) and the hype and craziness to get the Yeezys, I pretty much slowed down and just ain’t feeling any upcoming releases.

Some things to note:
NOTHING IS FOR SALE-
No extensive Jordan or SB Dunk collection. Just gave up on Jordan Brand a while back and just never got into the whole Nike Dunk SB explosion. Sorry. I’ll keep this short. Enjoy- I’ll try to check in here and there if you have any questions.

LAST 3 PICK-UPS AS OF JANUARY 31, 2010 ***** And some BONUS PICS *****

*** Bonus Pics from my wedding in 2008 ***

REEBOK

ADIDAS

JORDAN

NIKE MISC.

NIKE BASKETBALL

NIKE ACG

NIKE XTRAINING

NIKE RUNNING

AF1s

dope man!!!! i love your collection. insane
pimp.gif

speechless... i may have to do 1 of these soon.. BUT very nice collection... lovin your xi`s...

damn....and i thought i had a nice collection....excellent work son!

i need me another pair of air force hi's......
smh.gif
sick.gif
pimp.gif

Lovin the lava domes!!! Such an underated shoe!
Also that AF1 collection is nice lovin the older and canavs stuff!
Also I never knew they maid AM1s with a jewel
eek.gif
were anymore colorsreleased?
Great collection!

Love the Iversons, all the Nike Air, the Air Maxes...you got a lil of everything. SOLID collection bro real SOLID

Back
Top Bottom