Quality of JB decreases to save us money?

Never thought of it like that, but it definately sounds like it's on the right track.

Method Man and Jst2 both have points though.
I HAVE *****CEMENT SPIKES & PLAYOFF 8s & ALL BLACK 15s*****​
Also, PLEASE PLEASE be sure to check out www.get-dizzy.blogspot.com!!

Jb is a FIRM.

The economic definition of a firm is to maximize profit. JB is no different.

Meaning even if they use the cheaper material so the MSRP 'can' be lower; they will not lower it. Because JB stands to gain from increase in profit by keeping the same MSRP price or even raising it.

Consumer's welfare is irrelevant to JB.

=

Size L-XL| Tees, Hoodie, Denim| Stussy, Grenade, Puma, JB
Size 9| Nike Air Max 1 Euro Regrind
Size 9.5| $ 65 SHIP Air Max 1 Premium
Size 10| DEADSTOCK Nike Clogposite Poppy

Quote:
If you want the brand to continue along its current arc, if you consider the products a good value and of acceptable quality - keep buying them. If not, STOP. Though there's nothing at all wrong with expressing yourself, at the end of the day the only way to actually influence the brand's decisions is by voting with your wallet.

Couldnt have said it better.

why would he/they save US money
think about that
Brand Jordan is a multimillionaire dollar company
and Mr. Jordan is a business first
he does not give a damn about saving us money
JB rapes us with these shoe prices and decreasing quality
and nobody does anything about it
so they'll continue to keep makin crappy shoes

Team DC/MD/VA​

The Movement Has Begun...
O.G. Member​

If you wanted to buy a computer with the same materials, specs, and quality as one made in 1995 the computer would be a whole lot cheaper, despite inflation. Most of the advancements in manufacturing over the last 10-20 years have lead to the reduction of many products costs. Yes, some products like food and gas have increased in price due to inflation and demand. But i would imagine, as a whole, shoes should be cheaper to make.
Advertise your sig here for $25 a month.

Myspace Is For Losers

You're kidding, right?

Those shoes are made by chinese and vietnamese sweatshop workers for about $8 a pair.

The rest is all nike profit.

Originally Posted by size twelve

save us money?

" src="http://www.ezboard.com/images/emoticons/roll.gif">
peace.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd rather be with her

its costs roughly about 25 bucks to make a pair of nikes, prolly around another 10bucks give or take to get it to market, so please spare us on your theoriesof them passing along savings to us. bc its a rip off. we are all sheep though and buy em cuz of Mike, and what he meant to our consciousness growing up. wellatleast for some of us on here, yano guys that predate 1990.

You guys act like all the retros before 2006 had great quality. The XIII retros from 04-05 are TRASSSSHHHHH.

I dont know if they are saving us money, but i still buy knowing that the quality is going to be poorer. I just want to know why do people sit here and flamethe quality of j's and go out and buy every pair of garbage 8's.

The XIII retros from 04-05 are TRASSSSHHHHH.

The XIII in the January package looks to be far worse than the 04-05 retro. Shape is off and cheap leather abounds.

Alot of people are also beastin' over the Retro+ X in that package - get your baby powder ready as they'll be squeaking after 2 wears just like the 05retro.

You guys want to send JB a message - simply don't buy their inferior retro product.

Back
Top Bottom