QUEENS/NYC'ERS

Originally Posted by GrimlocK

damn i was sleeping the whole time I just woke up, wth did i miss?
Tornado in NYC. One confirmed death on the GCP. Flight delays, people are not able to get home etc. Just look outside.

Tornado in NYC. One confirmed death on the GCP. Flight delays, people are not able to get home etc. Just look outside.

2010_09_torn27.jpg

I'm in a basement apartment watching videos about the Illuminati for like 2 hours, had no idea about this.

The sky was grey the entire day, heard this came out of nowhere.
eek.gif
smh

I'm in a basement apartment watching videos about the Illuminati for like 2 hours, had no idea about this.

The sky was grey the entire day, heard this came out of nowhere.
eek.gif
smh

Originally Posted by bkdan1

A death? That's horrible...I live minutes away from GCP, and the severe weather lasted for hardly 2 minutes..
frown.gif

Originally Posted by bkdan1

A death? That's horrible...I live minutes away from GCP, and the severe weather lasted for hardly 2 minutes..
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Meangene4

Ohio won

man please, yall wish something like this would happen so theres something to talk about in cleveland

trains aint workin.....my brother told me he had to get off on 33rd street and walk home (we live by citifield)

Ohio won

man please, yall wish something like this would happen so theres something to talk about in cleveland

trains aint workin.....my brother told me he had to get off on 33rd street and walk home (we live by citifield)

took me 20 mins to drive from 63rd and roosevelt to 98th and astoria blvd. traffic all over. drove down 74th and bus line goes around corner from the stop on northern blvd.

took me 20 mins to drive from 63rd and roosevelt to 98th and astoria blvd. traffic all over. drove down 74th and bus line goes around corner from the stop on northern blvd.

it was nuts here for like a good 10 mins...all of a sudden got dark...crazy hard win and rain...the lightning was right next to my house...then it was gone and everyone moved along with their evening

the L train isnt going to canarsie past myrtle ave...i had to take it back into the city for an alternate route

the L train isnt going to canarsie past myrtle ave...i had to take it back into the city for an alternate route

it was nuts here for like a good 10 mins...all of a sudden got dark...crazy hard win and rain...the lightning was right next to my house...then it was gone and everyone moved along with their evening

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Ohio won

cosizzle to the fact about cleveland.

And 33rd Rawson to Citifield---whaaat?
thats like an hour jog sheeeit

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

Ohio won

cosizzle to the fact about cleveland.

And 33rd Rawson to Citifield---whaaat?
thats like an hour jog sheeeit

^yea man but when u have an ipod u can get anywhere

he said it took him about a hour or so

My Mom came home hysterical since she was in Middle Village when this happened and she said they got hit hard. She said she had to wait in a strangers garage until it was over. She said she was walking down a street and all the trees lifted out the ground and she started running to the strangers garage. %$#! is crazy.
30t6p3b.gif

^yea man but when u have an ipod u can get anywhere

he said it took him about a hour or so

Back
Top Bottom