Question about 20 year old new Zoom Air’s (10.5)

Hey everyone, I have a new pair of 10.5 blue/white nike zoom air sneakers that I’ve had for 20 plus years. They were too small so I never ended up wearing them and just packed them away. No idea what to do with them....can’t find much info online. Are they worth trying to sell? Any info would be appreciated 😃
2D8C663E-A109-455B-ACC1-4EBE2847D0F7.jpeg

No, it's likely you won't get much for these.

Your best bet would be to find the name of them and then put em on ebay for a few bucks and hope someone with a nostalgic feeling snatches them up :pimp:

Check the tag inside the shoes and google the product code (9 digits numeric code with space between 6th & 7th number) before u putting em on the bay. If there’s an actual name, that’ll help the chance to be snatched up.

No, it's likely you won't get much for these.

Your best bet would be to find the name of them and then put em on ebay for a few bucks and hope someone with a nostalgic feeling snatches them up :pimp:
Hey, thanks for that. That’s what other people have said too. Appreciate the help!
Check the tag inside the shoes and google the product code (9 digits numeric code with space between 6th & 7th number) before u putting em on the bay. If there’s an actual name, that’ll help the chance to be snatched up.
okay cool, thanks a lot!

Back
Top Bottom