question about air max huarache 2k4

does anyone have the air max huarache 2k4 and can tell me how they feel and perform compared to its zoom counterpart?

I had those for about 4 months last year, then I gave them to my cousin cause he need bball shoes. I'm pretty sure he still has them. I personally lovedthose shoes. From what I can remember they had great traction, comfort was amazing, and ankle support was on target and light.Overall those are my favoriteshoes to ball in besides my XIVs.

I always wondered how they were, if they had better cws and regular leather i would have been more inclined to cop. did they have zoom in the forefoot?

the huaraches had huarache on the forefoot and the knock offs had zoom on the front and air on the back whereas the huaraches had the huarache logo...this isfrom what i remember back in '04 when i hooped in the huaraches.....freakin loved em

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

the huaraches had huarache on the forefoot and the knock offs had zoom on the front and air on the back whereas the huaraches had the huarache logo...this is from what i remember back in '04 when i hooped in the huaraches.....freakin loved em
i'm pretty sure you have no idea what you're talking about

anyways i remember having a pair of the camo huarache 2k4s. they were on clearance at nordstrom for 30 dollars back then. beat the hell outta them playingoutdoor ball. they were good for outdoor ball, though. didn't feel like they had forefoot zoom but i could be wrong.

the best part about the zoom huarache 2k4 was the carbon fibre shank, IMO... something that nike doesn't use in the huarache series anymore..
tired.gif

^ The zoom 2k4 has a small cirular zoom unit on the lateral side of each shoe. Right under the inside ball of the foot.

The max 2k4 has full air - no zoom.

Back
Top Bottom